swtor stress test weekend coming soon :)

Iceash

Bronze Level Poster
that's due to you already having an invite, they are stress testing the servers so they need as many ppl as possible, if you are signed up and then have another code could cause problems, if you havn't signed up already then you can use a games industry site code.

Your account has been selected to participate in an upcoming Star Wars™: The Old Republic™ Beta Weekend Test. If you have previously tested or are currently participating in an ongoing test, you will be invited again. Additional details for this upcoming test will be announced soon.

As part of this test, we will be partnering with games industry sites to distribute additional beta codes as necessary. This will help ensure we meet our population goals, so we can effectively stress test our servers in preparation for launch. Please do not acquire and redeem one of these codes as it could jeopardize your ability to participate in this test.

Last edited:

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
got mine yesterday evening, will do it at some point today but skyrim is taking over m,y life tbh lol.

MeveM

Bright Spark
How can you start downloading it? I've gotten a invite but no directions as of how to get it. Thought it was just a invite for the coming weeks not that its THIS weekend.

Just found this.
Does this announcement mean I can play Star Wars: The Old Republic this weekend (November 11th to 13th)?

No it does not, unless you have a previous testing invite - either to this weekend (November 11th to 13th) or to general Game Testing (ongoing). The Beta Testing Weekend we are referring to will happen within the next few weeks.

Last edited:

truegrace

Enthusiast
I got an invite for this weekend, pretty dam sweet, even my old crappy desktop plays it quite well which is good news as I probably won't be getting my new laptop til start of next year

Manxjason

Silver Level Poster
I've been waiting for the chance to Beta test for ages too!! My order is on 8th day and is pre-production - i can only hope it gets here on time!

truegrace

Enthusiast
Just for the info I am running a duel core amd 2.6ghz processor with gt9600 gpu and get about 50fps on med-high settings so not too shabby

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Two minds about the beta. As release is really really close, I am not sure I cba to spend the time DLing nad getting the thing right...only to do it again on release :)