System Needs To Be Restarted

MrShteeeve

I've just got thos message as soon as I log on... I'll get a screenshot after I've posted this and restarted.

'System needs to be restarted - Make sure all Driver installed'

What's going on? :/

Edit:

Typical, it didn't do it when I restarted, it's just It happened to me before and kept happening. Then after A while I kept getting Blue Screen with a faulty driver so ended up just clean installing :/. The only drivers I've installed are off the disc supplied and from intels website...

Last edited:

MrShteeeve

That's the thing, there was no error code, it literally was a small pop up box saying that, and an ok button :(. I hope that it happens again, but at the same time I hope it doesn't.

Gorman

Author Level
Doesnt seem to be anything too odd, looks like you couldnt get an IP via dhcp for a while.

Can you expand the windows logs folder and flick through system / application etc and look for any errors or !

MrShteeeve

You can even just remote assist if you can if it makes it easier? If not I'll start doing that now :)

Gorman

Author Level
Im not part of the support team so do not have any fanct software like that im afraid, if you like you can install and pm me the session id and password. i can have a quick look while im trying to fix an exchange issue thats been bugging me

Last edited:

MrShteeeve

Well it hasn't reared it's head since so I presume things are good now. Also had a fiddle with afterburner and as you can see In my sig, the best I could get that's stable is the below speeds :). Cheers for all the help!

MrShteeeve

When I try to install the file listed above this happens

Edit:

Turned out that the previous hotkey installation had to be uninstalled first... Bit awkward but hey, all sorted!

Last edited:

MrShteeeve

Good to hear. Always a small thing isnt it? Fingers crossed it stays working!

Haha yeah, I always think, oh great, if somethings going wrong, it's gonna go wrong big time... But no, just a small little thing that I'd never really think about. Yeah fingers crossed haha :)

hiya, glad you got your issue resolved...on a completely unrelated topic would you be able to tell me where you got that wallpaper from? :)

MrShteeeve

hiya, glad you got your issue resolved...on a completely unrelated topic would you be able to tell me where you got that wallpaper from? :)

You're not the first to ask me where I got my wallpapers from :p
I can just email a selection to you if you like, or forward you to an imageshack page with them on? :)