The amendment habit

poorquality

Seriously, is it just me or does anybody else do this when waiting on their builds? I've now amended my order twice, swapping out certain bits to be able to fit in other bits instead, watched and read tons of reviews on processors and graphics cards etc to determine my needs post ordering and have gone back to change it... I think PCS staff must hate me because I've now cut about £150 off my original spec price :D

MeveM

Bright Spark
Don't think they hate you at all, the more research you do, the better your PC will be for your needs, the more likely you are to get a PC you're pleased with, and so the chance of you buying your next PC from PCS again will be very high.

Cutting prices to please now leads to a full new priced PC a few years down the line? I think they love you, not hate :p

Gorman

Author Level
We dont hate you for that, better you get the machine you need than pay over the odds for stuff you dont.

Just bear in mind a lot of moves and changes can have the affect of slowing down the order.

Serendipity

Enthusiast
Haha I did that too. I reviewed almost all of my specs online just to pass the time. I had a huge amendment page on the website, the amount of stuff I've learned just from waiting for my P.C to arrive is just ridiculous. :p

poorquality

Haha I know johake :p I will definitely buy my next PC from PCS, I got my parents to buy theirs from PCS late last year. Hopefully I won't need another one for at least 4 years ;) also Gorman I'm aware it can slow down my order if I keep making changes, but as more time elapses I keep reviewing components, it's a vicious cycle lol :p But I've stopped now, I won't look at the amendment page again!

And yeah Serendipity, I know that feeling, I had no clue about processors and graphics cards but I sat through hours of video about them and I was ordering well above my means lol

Serendipity

Enthusiast
Yeah haha, I got my grandparents to get one from here which should be arriving here tomorrow funnily enough. Well, it might be a lot of money now but at least you can upgrade in the future, only buying the parts you need instead of a whole new system which is the beauty of it.