The Big Fat Giveaway of the Year 2022

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I don't want to worry anybody, but something truly unique has just happened.

Humble Choice released their October games yesterday and I didn't actually have any of them.

Most of them were on my wishlist, so there'll be no new games from me this month.
1664953688831.png

Is it true ? is it happening ?
(joke aside, what are the games inside this month subscription ?)

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Has it really been a month since I was last updating my list? I guess it has been. Where's the time going?!

This month, I am adding the following:

- Hell Let Loose
- Shadow Tactics: Aiko's Choice
- Raji: An Ancient Epic

Dear Ancient one, dear @ActuallyDenz, do you still have, by the mean of the almighty Trimoûrti, Brahmâ, Vishnou and Shiva, the game "Raji: An Ancient Epic".
What offering may i do to please you and call upon me your mighty benediction ?

Or you may be an adept of the Way of the Buddha and my meditation will be all you need from me ?

(It's harder to embroider a story with the Indian culture than with the Arthur Tales ^^)

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Dear Ancient one, dear @ActuallyDenz, do you still have, by the mean of the almighty Trimoûrti, Brahmâ, Vishnou and Shiva, the game "Raji: An Ancient Epic".
What offering may i do to please you and call upon me your mighty benediction ?

Or you may be an adept of the Way of the Buddha and my meditation will be all you need from me ?

(It's harder to embroider a story with the Indian culture than with the Arthur Tales ^^)
I was angry at your calling me ancient one.

Then the rest of the post made more sense.

I'll send the game your way shortly!

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
So, after 2 levels (or more or less one hour or two), this game is awesome !
It's a "zelda-like" in the ancient India, i love it.
It's full of folklore and details, it's beautiful, the musical ambiance is nice.
And it's dubbed in indian, and i think it gave the game something "genuine".

This is really a nice game @ActuallyDenz, really, it's one of the best i played lately, thank you very much.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
So, after 2 levels (or more or less one hour or two), this game is awesome !
It's a "zelda-like" in the ancient India, i love it.
It's full of folklore and details, it's beautiful, the musical ambiance is nice.
And it's dubbed in indian, and i think it gave the game something "genuine".

This is really a nice game @ActuallyDenz, really, it's one of the best i played lately, thank you very much.
If you're looking for games similar to this, games such as Kena: Bridge of Spirits, Tunic and Death's Door have some similarities. Those are just off the top of my head.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
The graphics on some of these are so clever, so individual.
Absolutely. I love Backbone's pixel art style. I didn't recommend it because the story is quite bad towards the end. There is a demo which is the games prologue which I would definitely suggest giving a go so you can see the graphics of it up close.
OH !
This one look awesome
(If this is the "big" game of the month, i'll wait before asking, as usual, but i'll prepare a text about the amerindian folklore, just in case :D)
The big games this month were Wasteland 3 (the most recent game in the series that heavily influenced Fallout) and Greed Fall. I wanted them both, so have no issues with sending you the requested game. Narrative-heavy games are kinda my thing at the moment and the range of people you can meet "travelling" the US is really enjoyable. Shall send it to you in a minute!

Tron1982

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Absolutely. I love Backbone's pixel art style. I didn't recommend it because the story is quite bad towards the end. There is a demo which is the games prologue which I would definitely suggest giving a go so you can see the graphics of it up close.

The big games this month were Wasteland 3 (the most recent game in the series that heavily influenced Fallout) and Greed Fall. I wanted them both, so have no issues with sending you the requested game. Narrative-heavy games are kinda my thing at the moment and the range of people you can meet "travelling" the US is really enjoyable. Shall send it to you in a minute!
WAIT !
Damnit ! you were too fast !

I'll have to write a good text now ...

Give me the night to think about it
(i really need to sleep)