The Big Fat Giveaway of the Year 2023

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Got 100% on "Grace" she's just my type........ hot and virtual :ROFLMAO:
Good choice! :ROFLMAO:

The actress who plays Grace, Georgia Hirst, is on Vikings on the History Channel and Amazon Prime. The publisher, Wales Interactive, use a lot of acting talent that show up in other things in their FMV games. There's been a few times I've half recognised someone in a game because I've seen them in something else.

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
Are they all damaged? Maya is a cheating alcoholic with issues. Grace is a compulsive lying control freak :ROFLMAO:

I feel death is imminent no matter which way I went.

Only managed 88% with the hippy chick due to selecting meat eater.

1675978321520.png

Edit: Swapped numbers with grace.... lesser of 2 evils I think. Remains to be seen if I end up swimming with the fishes. Game completed..... I'm a catch!

Last edited:

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Are they all damaged? Maya is a cheating alcoholic with issues. Grace is a compulsive lying control freak :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 35954

Edit: Swapped numbers with grace.... lesser of 2 evils I think. Remains to be seen if I end up swimming with the fishes. Game completed..... I'm a catch!
All sounds a bit tame for you.............. 😂

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam

View attachment 35954

If you dated those 3 again but in a different order, you'll see their other scenes.

For those who haven't played the game, but might want a bit of background, you pick 3 of the 5 women to go on a virtual date with. The dates the game takes you through are a conversation, a game of some sort and a meal. Each girl involved filmed each of those, and the scenes are skippable once you've seen them (achievement hunters rejoice!).

It took me about 9 hours to go through all 5 women to see all their scenes.

Then again, this game is very much just a sociopath's handbook to dating - say the right things and get good results!

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
What's worse is I nailed it in my first go :unsure:

soon to be released is a sequel called ten dates for twice the misery fun

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
soon to be released is a sequel called ten dates for twice the misery fun

It's a lot more than twice the fun - I caved and bought it (of course I did!), and after a 20Gb download, I've not long started. The game centres around speed dating and the first girl has 95 different scenes and there's like 10 people you can date, so there could easily be 900 to 1000 scenes across all potential dates. That's a lot of conversations - let's hope I have the stamina!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I've bought Humble Bundle's bundle providing funds for Turkey & Syria and had quite a few duplicates. The total bundle is 75 games and so there's too many new additions for me to post them all here, so browse the link to see if there's anything you'd be interested in and then check my 2 lists to see if they're available!

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I've bought Humble Bundle's bundle providing funds for Turkey & Syria and had quite a few duplicates. The total bundle is 75 games and so there's too many new additions for me to post them all here, so browse the link to see if there's anything you'd be interested in and then check my 2 lists to see if they're available!

Some crackers in there

MrWilson

Godlike

Think I’ll buy this too. For Gotham Knights alone it’s a great deal and all for a great cause. It’ll be nice to give back a little to the forum too, especially as I haven’t been volunteering as much of my time recently