The Big Fat Giveaway of the Year 2023

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
That's so cool!
There's a guy in work who does prize raffles every couple of weeks. He uses this site to spin the wheel and so that's where I got the idea from. Up until now, there's only been one or two showing interest in a particular game, so it was easy to choose a winner. I thought I should make sure everything was above board for this one with there being that bit more interest.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I'll do the wheel for Disco Elysium later today or possibly tomorrow, but I've been given the chance to do a test run as @HomerJ wanted Road 96 and wanted a prize wheel to be run for it.

The software I was using added music to the wheel for some added glitz and glamour :rolleyes:

So here goes:

That's so cool!
And hilarious. Love it, nice work Denz 👍👍👍

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
I'll do the wheel for Disco Elysium later today or possibly tomorrow, but I've been given the chance to do a test run as @HomerJ wanted Road 96 and wanted a prize wheel to be run for it.

The software I was using added music to the wheel for some added glitz and glamour :rolleyes:

So here goes:

i did say the wheels better than the game, :LOL:

@ActuallyDenz is our generations wheel of fortune

"so what did you do this summer"

Watching a legend spin a wheel for a free game, what do you mean get a life"

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

So here goes:

Can I request some disco music for the Disco WHEEL?

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
Can I request some disco music for the Disco WHEEL?

this wheel keeps getting better

Disco Stu GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Sooo, my spare copy of Disco Elysium will have a new home. I know who the winner is, but in the interest of avoiding spoilers (for those of you REALLY into prize wheels), I'm not going to say who it is. The screen recording software I use (ezvid) has a lot of unlicenced music, but sadly no disco, so you'll have to put up with what's on there - don't want my Youtube channel closed down for using some licenced music!

Congratulations to the winner, I'll send over the code once I know you've seen the video!

This has been fun, might do this again in future for the hell of it!

HomerJ

Prolific Poster
Sooo, my spare copy of Disco Elysium will have a new home. I know who the winner is, but in the interest of avoiding spoilers (for those of you REALLY into prize wheels), I'm not going to say who it is. The screen recording software I use (ezvid) has a lot of unlicenced music, but sadly no disco, so you'll have to put up with what's on there - don't want my Youtube channel closed down for using some licenced music!

Congratulations to the winner, I'll send over the code once I know you've seen the video!

i had fun with the wheel (y)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine

Awesome wheel, awesome result!

Well done everyone, huge thanks to @ActuallyDenz as always for the offer, and congrats to The Winner

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR

YEOOOO! Cheers lad you're too good, been a fun time on the wheel and commiserations to those who've fallen