The Crew

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Anyone know why I'm getting a constant flickering when I'm on the 'Warning: Read Before Playing' screen? Game won't go past the screen.

Could it be the new GPU update?

Are you using any GPU software? Like MSI Afterburner or similar. It has caused a lot of issues with games not starting properly for me before. Closing the software entirely seems to be the only easy fix.

If not it's probably driver or game files related. Try verifying game files (if on Steam). If it's a Uplay only copy you might need to reinstall. If that fails, clean install of graphics drivers.

Don't think you are missing all too much to be honest. I was on it a couple weeks ago and it seemed like very few were playing it and to be honest, the game could have been far better than it ended up being. I only enjoy it to drive cross country. Not many games have a big enough map to take 30 minutes to drive across in a high speed car. Only driving game I know of with a map of similar size is Euro Truck Simulator but the cities are even smaller and the game is far less detailed (still a great game though). And trucks are hardly high speed xD

Last edited:

DaelpixPhotos

Super Star
I start MSI Afterburner all the time when I play any game.

Hmmm Just started it up again and it's working fine now.

Yes the game could have been a lot better than it currently is right now. I hate the fact that you can't start the game all over again.