the GPU 0 (intel R UHD Graphics 630) goes from 0% to 100% and stays for about 1-2 seconds, then goes down

jet0274

Temps seems to be stable, they were around 35 Min to max 45 etc I will post the screenshot
these are the temps while I was stress testing.

Attachments

• test1.1.PNG
    test1.1.PNG
    30.3 KB · Views: 114
  • test1.PNG
    test1.PNG
    43.5 KB · Views: 116

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Yes sure I tried playing game and It did uses gpu1 invidia and everything seems to work fine yesterday even the GPU 0 since I started today the gpu0 gone nuts again this is crazy..
Have a look at your windows update history and see if anything applied today that may have caused an issue.

jet0274

Have a look at your windows update history and see if anything applied today that may have caused an issue.
what i did yesterday was after updating GPU0 from intel drivers software, it seems to work fine so i thought by turning off windows updates it will not cause any issues so for that reason I paused the auto windows updates.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
what i did yesterday was after updating GPU0 from intel drivers software, it seems to work fine so i thought by turning off windows updates it will not cause any issues so for that reason I paused the auto windows updates.
And what software have you installed?

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Google Chrome Firefox one game, winrar etc
We need specifics, everything you’ve installed.

where did you source winrar? Have you got a link?

Something you've installed has likely caused an issue.

Winrar is very old and not supported anymore which is why I ask specifically about that, it's usually sourced from dodgy sources. I would strongly recommend uninstalling it entirely and using 7zip which is far better in every regard and supports rar files.

jet0274

We need specifics, everything you’ve installed.

where did you source winrar? Have you got a link?

Something you've installed has likely caused an issue.

Winrar is very old and not supported anymore which is why I ask specifically about that, it's usually sourced from dodgy sources. I would strongly recommend uninstalling it entirely and using 7zip which is far better in every regard and supports rar files.
Sure thanks this is where I got the winrar from

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Sure thanks this is where I got the winrar from
Ok, that's a fake site. The actual winrar site is rarlab.com https://www.rarlab.com/

It's licensed software as well so won't run unless you buy a license.

My guess is you've installed a cyrpto miner and it will thrash any GPU resources you have available.

That's one area that's going to cause issues.

jet0274

Ok, that's a fake site. The actual winrar site is rarlab.com https://www.rarlab.com/

It's licensed software as well so won't run unless you buy a license.

My guess is you've installed a cyrpto miner and it will thrash any GPU resources you have available.

That's one area that's going to cause issues.
Oh Okey how do I check that I have installed the cyrpto miner or not in my system