The Great RTX 3060ti Wait and Delivery Thread

MiniSparks

Bronze Level Poster

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210213-204333_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210213-204333_Chrome.jpg
    205.2 KB · Views: 179
Hit 21 days now, still in pre production and as I said earlier I decided to jump to Ryzen 7 5800x from the 3700x. It was in stock so I imagine it wouldn’t put me back in the queue much if at all

i_Ary

Gold Level Poster
On 16 days pre production with an email saying it will be going to build tomorrow

3600 + 3060ti
That seriously hyped me up. ONLY 17 DAYS TO BUILDING!!! I’m currently on pre prod day 4 with a 3600 + 3060 ti too so I pray that I’ll have the same/better outcome. Congrats to you, too though

i_Ary

Gold Level Poster
Emailed PCS around a week ago, and just got a response saying this... my head is a spaghetti right now. I see people saying their orders come between 20-30 days, yet Im emailed that it’ll take roughly 2 months to get built.

Attachments

• 02BA5581-CE97-43DA-82E8-B0B961E6A58A.jpeg
    02BA5581-CE97-43DA-82E8-B0B961E6A58A.jpeg
    212.7 KB · Views: 194

Quarter

Silver Level Poster
Im so confused how does one go into building after 16 days.

sincerely confused after 25 working days pre-p

dr_wanqenstein

Silver Level Poster
Emailed PCS around a week ago, and just got a response saying this... my head is a spaghetti right now. I see people saying their orders come between 20-30 days, yet Im emailed that it’ll take roughly 2 months to get built.

Honestly mate I would imagine it's to manage expectations. Particularly if you've noted that you have a March deadline, to tell you you'd defo get it beforehand would only leave you fuming if it didn't arrive.

There's more than 3060ti cause hold up at the min tbf mate. The bloke on 16 is probably waiting on a less in-demand CPU or could be other stock issues holding your order up. What CPU you waiting for?

On 16 days pre production with an email saying it will be going to build tomorrow

3600 + 3060ti
Can you show the email?

Normally you only get an automated email once it has gone into build.

Every now and then they might give an automated estimated build date, but will be useful info to know if they have changed their communications on PC builds :)

i_Ary

Gold Level Poster
Honestly mate I would imagine it's to manage expectations. Particularly if you've noted that you have a March deadline, to tell you you'd defo get it beforehand would only leave you fuming if it didn't arrive.
Yeah that’s understandable. Im expecting my order to take around 3 weeks since I also went for the 3600, which isnt in as much demand anymore because of the 5600. Lets hope it’ll be around there, and that it wont really take over a month😁

All depends on parts that are in stock. They build in order date based on what parts are on hand at the time. They could have a case or something which is due in that they're waiting on for a number of orders which could have arrived later than they expected

Quarter

Silver Level Poster

There's more than 3060ti cause hold up at the min tbf mate. The bloke on 16 is probably waiting on a less in-demand CPU or could be other stock issues holding your order up. What CPU you waiting for?

MinKar

When did you order?