The Great RTX 3060ti Wait and Delivery Thread

RedKahn

Is it worth changing to rtx 3080 because oi wait? or would that take longer?
Currently on pre production day 18

JUNI0R

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Is it worth changing to rtx 3080 because oi wait? or would that take longer?
Currently on pre production day 18
The 3060TI and 3080 are VERY differently performing cards and the 3080 will cost hundreds more, and if reviewed by the forum it will probably unbalance your build. Also I believe the wait times are huge (seen people waiting 80+ working days). From what I can tell the wait time for 3060TI's are about 25-30 days so you should hopefully have your slot soon!

RedKahn

The 3060TI and 3080 are VERY differently performing cards and the 3080 will cost hundreds more, and if reviewed by the forum it will probably unbalance your build. Also I believe the wait times are huge (seen people waiting 80+ working days). From what I can tell the wait time for 3060TI's are about 25-30 days so you should hopefully have your slot soon!
Good to know, thank you.
Excited to get my new one, as my current 7 year old pc is on its way out.
Hope Everyone gets theirs soon too!

dr_wanqenstein

Silver Level Poster
I placed my order on 12th January. Currently on day 26 and still in pre production. I phoned and they couldn't really tell me much and its beginning to get very frustrating

Interesting, there were a lot of people a week or 2 ago noting they were all going into build around 25 day mark. I would think you're near the front of the queue now mate for the next delivery of GPU's.

Peeqa

Bronze Level Poster
When you’re all counting working days, is that the total days in the order tracking section eg:

ordered: 1/2/2021
Pre production
Working days: 14

or are you deducting the days it was processing for from the 14 in the example above?

dr_wanqenstein

Silver Level Poster
When you’re all counting working days, is that the total days in the order tracking section eg:

ordered: 1/2/2021
Pre production
Working days: 14

or are you deducting the days it was processing for from the 14 in the example above?

Total time. I'm one day behind you so keep us posted with any developments on your build!

aseax

pre order 9 days for 3060ti and 5 3600, still hoping to be in next batch :ROFLMAO:
The 3060 should be release the 25 so it will reduce the number of order for the ti and should allow them to send smaller but more often batch.

Peeqa

Bronze Level Poster
So realistically we are all looking at 25-40 days going off of everything I’ve read. Better to say around 28+ working days. It sucks massively and we are all impatient and dying to get them. Unfortunately out of pcs control. Such a shame the pc part/gpu market has suffered so badly :c It sucks staring at my peripherals everyday with no pc to plug them into haha