The Great RTX 3060ti Wait and Delivery Thread

DylBee

Bronze Level Poster
Day 11 on pre-production. Daily checking has turned to hourly. Also a sub-order has been made due to relative impatience...............grrrrr

Last edited:

XinHo

20210219_150038.jpg
just went into pre production....hopefully it comes soon

Probably not gonna be dispatched on 15th march but you never know xD

Peeqa

Bronze Level Poster
think thats a bit more than optimism, at this rate i'd be lucky to get it before march and I ordered well over a month before him 😂
Yeah that’s true. I hadn’t seen anyone on 30+ days until you commented, thought I actually had a chance in getting it by 28 😭 feels bad man. One day we will get them haha

zodiac

Yeah that’s true. I hadn’t seen anyone on 30+ days until you commented, thought I actually had a chance in getting it by 28 😭 feels bad man. One day we will get them haha
yeah I haven't seen anyone more than me, except people waiting for 5900x CPUs

i_Ary

Gold Level Poster
Dreaming of a miracle - 1000 3060 Ti’s suddenly come into stock...many builds are completed, most of us have our builds done, the others have their place pushed forwards by a lot in the queue, and we’d have our builds in no time. 😞

SteMcKay

Placed order last weekend so it's on 5-6 working days at the minute.

I'm assuming this is a generic email and to ignore the estimated 12-15 working days for PCs?

PCS.jpg

Otone

Gold Level Poster
You should be near the front of the queue - it may be taking longer than expected for you because of the cpu

Yeah I'm estimating day 40-45 depending on next set of deliveries. But also I can see a window where I miss the 3060ti and have the 5900x only for my slot to miss out due to waiting for one or the other each time.

i_Ary

Gold Level Poster
Yeah I'm estimating day 40-45 depending on next set of deliveries. But also I can see a window where I miss the 3060ti and have the 5900x only for my slot to miss out due to waiting for one or the other each time.
If thats the case for you, then you may have to try and source the 3060 ti elsewhere if you’re able to - setting up a GPU in a PC is very easy, so it shouldnt be an issue. If you have the money for it, find a 3060 ti on retail, order it and get it then amend your order to an exclusion of the GPU

Otone

Gold Level Poster
If thats the case for you, then you may have to try and source the 3060 ti elsewhere if you’re able to - setting up a GPU in a PC is very easy, so it shouldnt be an issue. If you have the money for it, find a 3060 ti on retail, order it and get it then amend your order to an exclusion of the GPU

Yeah it's something I'm concidering after the 40day mark. Fitted many GPUs it's all good

dr_wanqenstein

Silver Level Poster
Seems the 3060ti has halted a little recently - no surprise that it's come around Chinese New Year. Hopefully we'll see some movement in the next few weeks, been scarce recently with anyone posting about going into build.