The Great RTX 3060ti Wait and Delivery Thread

Peeqa

Bronze Level Poster
I've got the same spec but am on 34 working days😬
That’s painful man. It shouldn’t be much longer for you. I’m just hoping it comes before lockdown is lifted aha. I haven’t seen anyone on 40+ days so fingers crossed you’re at the horizon!

zodiac

That’s painful man. It shouldn’t be much longer for you. I’m just hoping it comes before lockdown is lifted aha. I haven’t seen anyone on 40+ days so fingers crossed you’re at the horizon!
yeah I think i'm definitely towards the front of the queue, problem is it looks like they have absolutely no stock at all at the moment as nobody in the forum has gone into building in quite a while

Peeqa

Bronze Level Poster
yeah I think i'm definitely towards the front of the queue, problem is it looks like they have absolutely no stock at all at the moment as nobody in the forum has gone into building in quite a while
They must have 200+ people waiting for the 3060 alone. Worst case is they don’t come in to stock until back end of March and they only get 100 or so. The gpu shortage is so traumatic 😭

SillyDrizzle

Had a chat with one of the customer service team this morning and was told they have 1 3060ti in stock and are waiting on stock for over 200 builds, gpu stock that is. I'm pretty sure the 200 is a low estimate seeing as how many people are on here still ordering and theres probably 5 or 10 builds for every 1 build that posts on the forum

zodiac

They must have 200+ people waiting for the 3060 alone. Worst case is they don’t come in to stock until back end of March and they only get 100 or so. The gpu shortage is so traumatic 😭
Really none at all until end of march? Looks like we will be waiting a while then:(

SillyDrizzle

Really none at all until march? Looks like we will be waiting a while then:(
During my chat with customer service I asked if there had been any deliveries of 3060ti stock during the 19 working days I currently sitting at and was told no, no stock has been recieved in a while I assume.

dr_wanqenstein

Silver Level Poster
During my chat with customer service I asked if there had been any deliveries of 3060ti stock during the 19 working days I currently sitting at and was told no, no stock has been recieved in a while I assume.

Crikey! Makes sense though, has been quite scarce on here recently. Still sticking to my hope that i'll have it mid-March, that would be around 35-40 working days...

i_Ary

Gold Level Poster
And heres me on only working day 9. It’d be a blessing at this point if I got it by April

Peeqa

Bronze Level Poster
IM NOT CRYING 😭😭😭😭

‘Supply issues have been a consistent issue with the latest generation of GPUs from Nvidia, with a global shortage of GDDR6 memory believed to be one of the contributing factors, as well as global efforts to distribute the COVID-19 vaccine.

Things are unlikely to improve any time soon, as retailer Alternate, which operates in Germany, the Netherlands and Belgium, has received confirmation from Nvidia that the availability of its latest GPUs – including the RTX 3080 and RTX 3060 Ti – will continue to worsen throughout the first quarter.’

‘According to the retailer, the RTX 3080 and RTX 3060 Ti will be the most difficult GPUs to buy, with “very few deliveries” and “many open orders”. This means it’s likely that even those who pre-ordered the GPUs could have a months-long wait on their hands.’

‘Nvidia’s CFO Colette Kress recently confirmed that inventories “will likely remain lean throughout Q1”, which means the situation will unlikely be resolved until April at the earliest. Even then, it will stick take a few months for the supply chain to catch up with demand and a for surplus to be established.

Last edited by a moderator:

i_Ary

Gold Level Poster
IM NOT CRYING 😭😭😭😭

‘Supply issues have been a consistent issue with the latest generation of GPUs from Nvidia, with a global shortage of GDDR6 memory believed to be one of the contributing factors, as well as global efforts to distribute the COVID-19 vaccine.

Things are unlikely to improve any time soon, as retailer Alternate, which operates in Germany, the Netherlands and Belgium, has received confirmation from Nvidia that the availability of its latest GPUs – including the RTX 3080 and RTX 3060 Ti – will continue to worsen throughout the first quarter.’

‘According to the retailer, the RTX 3080 and RTX 3060 Ti will be the most difficult GPUs to buy, with “very few deliveries” and “many open orders”. This means it’s likely that even those who pre-ordered the GPUs could have a months-long wait on their hands.’

‘Nvidia’s CFO Colette Kress recently confirmed that inventories “will likely remain lean throughout Q1”, which means the situation will unlikely be resolved until April at the earliest. Even then, it will stick take a few months for the supply chain to catch up with demand and a for surplus to be established.
I will literally swap to a 3070 or a 6800 if I have to wait multiple months (past April) for this GPU. The waiting times are really upsetting😞

Peeqa

Bronze Level Poster
I will literally swap to a 3070 or a 6800 if I have to wait multiple months (past April) for this GPU. The waiting times are really upsetting😞
From what I’ve seen on the 3070 forum, most are waiting 38-50 days, some fortunate souls are getting them in 17-20 so who knows what’s happening. AMD are suffering too. I think they’re all out across the board. They’ve basically guaranteed normality by April-May but have said they will tick out the little available here and there.
Big F in chat boys.

zodiac

From what I’ve seen on the 3070 forum, most are waiting 38-50 days, some fortunate souls are getting them in 17-20 so who knows what’s happening. AMD are suffering too. I think they’re all out across the board. They’ve basically guaranteed normality by April-May but have said they will tick out the little available here and there.
Big F in chat boys.
I'm on 35 working days still in preproduction, I might change to a 3070

I'm on 35 working days still in preproduction, I might change to a 3070
DONT. I just spoke to them on live chat about the same thing and was told this

Attachments

• 492E765B-1B0A-4BD0-99E9-910332306715.jpeg
    492E765B-1B0A-4BD0-99E9-910332306715.jpeg
    147.8 KB · Views: 264

dr_wanqenstein

Silver Level Poster

I'm not sure I believe everything they say on those live chats tbh. There are people in this thread who ordered in Jan and have already received their builds. Similarly, there are people in the3070 thread waiting from 17-40 working days to get their orders as recent as this month. Kinda frustrating as it feels like they're all reading from different hymn sheets.

zodiac

Thanks for letting me know. Weird how multiple people on the 3070 forum claim to have ordered mid January and got their PC in 17 working days, yet support says they are only just fulfilling orders from October last year

MrWilson

Godlike
Moving slightly into the realm of speculation here, but it might be that there are indeed 3070 orders from October that are waiting on a 5900x, as those are very thin on the ground at the moment, and that is what the people in live chat are referring to.
As has been mentioned there have been forum users who have received 3070 builds in under 30 working days, and similarly there are users who have been waiting 50+ working days for a 5900x, so I think that might be what caused the wires to get crossed.
The 3070 supply on the whole does seem to be better than the 3060ti at the moment though. Stock informer bots seem to be showing more 3070s than 3060tis, and looking at config pricing with the 3070 being only ÂŁ80 more than the 3060ti suggests better stock supply of the 3070. On the other hand it could be that PCS get 500 3060tis delivered tomorrow and we start to see people going into build!
A lot of this is speculation though, based on what I've read on the tracking threads and my understanding of the order queue. Only PCS will be able to tell you the whole story, although unfortunately with the state of stock deliveries even they might not be able to provide a definitive answer.

Peeqa

Bronze Level Poster
This goes beyond pcs and to the suppliers for a lack of production and transparency. It’s odd how in every other industry out there, when the demand of a product gets that high, they fully capitalise and ramp up production 100 fold to maintain the orders.
This whole situation has done nothing but push console players who are wanting to make the jump, and even die hard pc players to cross over to the much cheaper new gen console counterparts. It goes way past just gpus and will effect the entire pc market and community. It’s madness.