The Great RTX 3060ti Wait and Delivery Thread

zodiac

That wouldn’t make much sense, surely. You’d have to go to the back of that queue which is presumably as long if not longer than this one. No point resetting yourself now. Could be that the CPU you’ve ordered isn’t in stock also so they’ll have to wait for that on top of the GPU
My CPU isn't a preorder so I don't think it's, holding up my order. I didn't think amending would reset my position in the queue so I did it not that long ago and then decided to change back, so it wouldn't make a much of a difference if I amended it again now . I'm still not sure if it does actually reset your position or not as I've seen people saying it doesn't, I hope not or i'm gonna end up waiting like 80 working days 😭

Last edited:

thurloto

My CPU isn't a preorder so I don't think it's, holding up my order. I didn't think amending would reset my position in the queue so I did it not that long ago and then decided to change back, so it wouldn't make a much of a difference if I amended it again now . I'm still not sure if it does actually reset your position or not as I've seen people saying it doesn't, I hope not or i'm gonna end up waiting like 80 working days 😭
If your CPU is something like a 3600, 3600X or 3700X, from the sounds of it from people on this thread it seems as though you won’t be waiting as long as someone who’s ordered a 5900X or 5600X. Not sure if this the case or not but that’s the impression I’ve gotten reading other posts. Hopefully the restock in March will mean we can all get our orders ASAP

zodiac

If your CPU is something like a 3600, 3600X or 3700X, from the sounds of it from people on this thread it seems as though you won’t be waiting as long as someone who’s ordered a 5900X or 5600X. Not sure if this the case or not but that’s the impression I’ve gotten reading other posts. Hopefully the restock in March will mean we can all get our orders ASAP
It's on 5800x which doesn't show as a preorder on the configurator which I think means they have it in stock, its the 5900x which can take a while from what i've seen

i_Ary

Gold Level Poster
Comes down to whats allocated and whats there when the 3060 ti is in stock really..if the 5600x isnt yet allocated to your build and the 3060 ti is, then it’ll go to another persons build for instance with a 3600

thurloto

Comes down to whats allocated and whats there when the 3060 ti is in stock really..if the 5600x isnt yet allocated to your build and the 3060 ti is, then it’ll go to another persons build for instance with a 3600
That’s what I’m saying, yeah

Peeqa

Bronze Level Poster
That’s a scary thought in a way. Like what if you were front of the queue and there was only 1 batch a month of cards and purely because of the cpu that was in stock when you ordered is now out, you had to wait another month. Yikes

thurloto

That’s a scary thought in a way. Like what if you were front of the queue and there was only 1 batch a month of cards and purely because of the cpu that was in stock when you ordered is now out, you had to wait another month. Yikes
Makes sense from PCS’s perspective though - if they have other basically finished builds in stock, they’ll put the 3060ti in there and send it off to get it out of the way. Not a fan of it but I get business is business and the demand is so crazy at the moment they just want the builds out the door ASAP

i_Ary

Gold Level Poster
And thats why I went for the 3600! Lot less demand currently for it and its always in stock, so I wont have to worry about shortages of my components at all😄. All the components I picked other than the PSU which went out of stock a week after I ordered which should be okay because it should be allocated to my build. Other than that none of my components are in great demand so I should be fine.

i_Ary

Gold Level Poster
Ordered build with 3060ti on Saturday. I see I have a while to wait!
Welcome to the waiting list... since you’ve just ordered and I assume your order is still in the “Processing” stage, feel blessed if you receive it before April

Olayaolu

Currently on 12 working days pre production here. Been reading this thread everyday for the past week or so so thought I'd joined in on the fun! I ordered myself a rtx 3060 ti and ryzen 5 3600 so hopefully the wait wont be too long

Also waiting on the 5600x/3060Ti combo, on 26 days now.
Was originally hoping it would go into building this week, but now based on more recent posts in this thread, I'm not expecting anything until at least mid March, at the earliest.
If it goes into build before then, great. If not, happy to wait.

Last edited: