The Great RTX 3060ti Wait and Delivery Thread

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Same boys! Let’s get it!
30-3.jpg

Peeqa

Bronze Level Poster
It’s so weird finally being near the top. Didn’t think the 30 day mark would ever come and old age would have set in way before then.

alexking

In building today after 32 working days with a 5900x and 3060ti. 😄

This is great news! Today's the first way of 2 weeks off work for me, hoping to have some new PC time for at least some of it!

Currently sitting in pre-prod day 37 with 5600X/3060Ti

Day 31 with 5600x/3060 Ti, recommend going into live chat if you can and asking which components they are still waiting for in your order. In my case they were waiting for the case which I have now switched so hopefully will be in building soon.

Roe

Day 31 with 5600x/3060 Ti, recommend going into live chat if you can and asking which components they are still waiting for in your order. In my case they were waiting for the case which I have now switched so hopefully will be in building soon.
I have the same setup and on 31 days too. Hopefully we go into build soon!

alexking

My original case was no longer on the configurator so I just switched to one that was. Gonna check with live chat when it's available just in case 🤞

Day 39 with the 5600x/3060ti. Everything was in stock last week for my build apparently when i spoke to live chat then. However I'm noticing the corsair H100i cooler isn't on the configurator any more. Really hoping thats just for new builds and they still have some stock for existing ones.

dr_wanqenstein

Silver Level Poster
Day 39 with the 5600x/3060ti. Everything was in stock last week for my build apparently when i spoke to live chat then. However I'm noticing the corsair H100i cooler isn't on the configurator any more. Really hoping thats just for new builds and they still have some stock for existing ones.

Christ, after hitting 30 days i was optimistic this week but seems to still be a truckload of people in front still waiting for their builds.

Really hope you get sorted soon mate, 40 days+ seems an awful long time for the 3060Ti.

LukeH

Is it the processor as well that is holding a lot of people back? I've got the i7-10700 and 3060 ti but I've seen a lot of you have the 5600x

alexking

Is it the processor as well that is holding a lot of people back? I've got the i7-10700 and 3060 ti but I've seen a lot of you have the 5600x

Some of the AMD processors were a major bottleneck up until a couple of weeks ago it seems. The wait for 5600X has gone down a lot and the 5900X has gotten waaaay lower. As far as I know there aren't any supply problems with most Intel processors so you should be fine.

aseax

I am a little bit surprised by some message here.
Do you really think some parts that were not out of stock when you order can be the issue now you have a 3060TI ?
I hope they do like a "cart" for us and put everything, "related to the queue", in this cart to get all the components little by little.
Otherwise, it is almost impossible, there will always be something missing.

If when I order I choose a case that was in stock I want it to be reserved for me 😅

Peeqa

Bronze Level Poster
I am a little bit surprised by some message here.
Do you really think some parts that were not out of stock when you order can be the issue now you have a 3060TI ?
I hope they do like a "cart" for us and put everything, "related to the queue", in this cart to get all the components little by little.
Otherwise, it is almost impossible, there will always be something missing.

If when I order I choose a case that was in stock I want it to be reserved for me 😅
Yes, that is the case. Unfortunately the space it would require to have 1000s of pc’s collectively together just waiting and collecting dust is not only a big problem for space reasons, they’re also liable to damage and will slow up the entire chain. It sucks massively that you can get missed because your case was out of stock at the time but it pushes the rest of the line along.

as annoying as it is there is good reason. I’m a warehouse manager and i were to have every order sat there that we currently have, we wouldn’t be able to move and we would have to constantly change to a bigger warehouse in order to facilitate something as basic as unnecessary storage.

Will B

I called up PCS earlier to see if everything on my build was in stock (bar the gpu) and apparently my case was out of stock till maybe later this week. But until the case arrives nothing will be assigned to my order, my hopes of going into building this week have disappeared

DylBee

Bronze Level Poster
I also called and was told its the GPU and case (500d SE) but they said depending on when the GPU arrives they may have the case in stock!