The Great RTX 3060ti Wait and Delivery Thread

Merke

I just changed my case. It's a slight upgrade and was the same price as the original anyway. Hopefully the new cases listed are more likely to be in stock.

It looks like waiting for 30/31 days then getting in touch if any changes are needed is the way forward... 28 days today =(

Caironic

I just changed my case. It's a slight upgrade and was the same price as the original anyway. Hopefully the new cases listed are more likely to be in stock.

It looks like waiting for 30/31 days then getting in touch if any changes are needed is the way forward... 28 days today =(
What did you have before and after? I'm getting the Corsair icue 220T but I'm wondering if I should upgrade it as I've just had a nice little windfall! Also considering the 3070 but I'm not sure about the wait times for them

Peeqa

Bronze Level Poster
Just spoke to PCS on the phone as I was worried about the availability of my case. He assured me that they have a few in and are getting a few hundred more in this week which was a relief. While I was on the phone I asked where abouts I was in the queue

Im currently on 31 days. He said there are around 30/40 people in front of me. Providing the next batch of cards is a sufficient amount, I should get one in the next.

Good luck 31 dayers and above!

VladM

Could be the ram. I think otone had 3200mhz. Obviously if one thing is out of stock, it moves to the next. You’ve got three awful components for stock issues and when they 60ti’s come in it’s just a roll of the dice whether they have all the bits. It’s a harsh world haha.
So then I assume there is no queueing system its just more of a "you got one part missing, okay f you go next" xd

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
So then I assume there is no queueing system its just more of a "you got one part missing, okay f you go next" xd
I would expect that they're trying to maximise the builds that go out the door. That means that those waiting on only one component have a big advantage over those waiting for more than one.

TomW

Well, I'm at 51 days for 3060Ti/5900X, so going to sit waiting for someone on Live Chat to see whether there's anything I can do about it.

gohan2091

Bronze Level Poster
I called PCS yesterday. Was told the GPU and CPU (5950x) was what the wait is for. I asked if swapping to the 3070 would speed things up but was told the wait for that GPU is very similar to the 3060ti. He said I'm looking at around May to have my build complete as an estimate. I have the Crosshair VIII Hero motherboard selected but he didn't say that was out of stock. I'm working day 29

dr_wanqenstein

Silver Level Poster
On day 9 but im gonna give em a ring and see if any other parts are missing may as well give it a go :D

Really no need at this stage mate. You're probably around 20 working days or so away from going into build at the earliest, if it's not in stock now good chance it will be closer to the build date. They're already stretched thin so imagine if everyone starts calling to ask if their parts are in stock then it'll only make things worse.

MoonIsB

Silver Level Poster
Really no need at this stage mate. You're probably around 20 working days or so away from going into build at the earliest, if it's not in stock now good chance it will be closer to the build date. They're already stretched thin so imagine if everyone starts calling to ask if their parts are in stock then it'll only make things worse.
True I guess bit over excited for the pc :)