The Great RTX 3060ti Wait and Delivery Thread

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Hello! Ordered my build with a 3060ti two days ago, does anyone know how long I will be waiting approximately as of late? I was told they get 3060ti shipments fairly regularly now so quietly optimistic it shouldn't be too awful of a wait!
You're in the right thread, just look over the history a bit.

LukUnd

You're in the right thread, just look over the history a bit.
I scanned through earlier today but there hasn't been too many posts recently, im not sure if some of the aforementioned wait times are now outdated, it seems a lot of the more recent posters had slightly better luck with wait times around 20-30 days. Im keeping my fingers crossed.

arthur_c

I scanned through earlier today but there hasn't been too many posts recently, im not sure if some of the aforementioned wait times are now outdated, it seems a lot of the more recent posters had slightly better luck with wait times around 20-30 days. Im keeping my fingers crossed.
I'm up to 5 working days for my order now. I think it's 7 'full' days but I'm not sure how the bank holiday counted. I'll try to remember to post here when it enters build stage and presumably yours will be shortly after if not around the same time.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I'm up to 5 working days for my order now. I think it's 7 'full' days but I'm not sure how the bank holiday counted. I'll try to remember to post here when it enters build stage and presumably yours will be shortly after if not around the same time.
Bank Holidays aren't working days

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
What the heck is the BERSERKER? :oops:
It is a monumental PC of legendary status. It was referenced in the Magna Carta, the original Dead Sea Scrolls, the Torah, amongst other historic tomes. It resurfaces every few millenia to save mankind from itself. And the time has come again with @Martinr36 being it's keeper.

We all bow down in servitude to the great Berserker

3qtrsamericano

Bright Spark
It is a monumental PC of legendary status. It was referenced in the Magna Carta, the original Dead Sea Scrolls, the Torah, amongst other historic tomes. It resurfaces every few millenia to save mankind from itself. And the time has come again with @Martinr36 being it's keeper.

1630492516212.png

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
A PC I recently ordered, it was christened the Berserker by @AgentCooper , hopefully it will be with me soon

I really wish I’d called it the Cookie Monster now. That speech by @SpyderTracks wouldn’t have sounded quite as good with us all bowing down to the great Cookie Monster.

LukUnd

I believe they're expecting stock around the 10th of September if the ETA is accurate, so we may get some good news around then 🤞

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Was messing about in the "Amend Order" section and the 3060Ti is greyed out (no pre-order option). Not sure what the difference is?
Means it is out of stock and they don't when they are likely to get more stock, it doesn't affect existing orders