The Great RTX 3060ti Wait and Delivery Thread

MiniSparks

Bronze Level Poster
*Tells self "must not get hopes up" over and over and over and...* I'm only on 12 days pre-prod though lol. I'm still prepared for the wait!

MiniSparks

Bronze Level Poster
When I hit 20 days I'll be checking for an update on my order every 30mins lol.

.... I need to stop checking this thread haha.

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I have the computer it's awesome and running, I still check on here at least twice a day. Think it's going to take a while for the muscle memory to wear off after checking 30+ times a day for a month

MiniSparks

Bronze Level Poster
I have the computer it's awesome and running, I still check on here at least twice a day. Think it's going to take a while for the muscle memory to wear off after checking 30+ times a day for a month
That's awesome! Glad it's running lol. And I think I can see me doing the same well after mine arrives. It's part of my routine now.

MarNut

thought I would give an update on mine it is currently with dpd as of this morning after being in the awaiting despatch since Wednesday night, and is due to be delivered Monday, total time was 25 working days so overall not bad at all considering the stock issue but then its not there fault,

lsi003

Bronze Level Poster
thought I would give an update on mine it is currently with dpd as of this morning after being in the awaiting despatch since Wednesday night, and is due to be delivered Monday, total time was 25 working days so overall not bad at all considering the stock issue but then its not there fault,

Thanks for sharing man, that's quite a few builds in this thread that have been delivered around day 24/25ish so that seems a reasonable thing for others to hope for.

Rbaut

Bronze Level Poster
Was this with any other low stock/'pre-order' items included in your build?

lsi003

Bronze Level Poster
Every 30 minutes is about right...

......aaaaand there we go, 20 days in mine has gone into build!

Now, in what may seem poor form given that I started the 3060ti thread on here, I ended up taking the GPU out of the build and sourcing a 3070 from a retailer since I kept seeing them come in stock. This may have helped my build along, but seeing a number of other posters on the forum have their systems go into build around the early to mid-20 day mark it may not have made a difference at all.

Now, in what may seem poor form given that I started the 3060ti thread on here, I ended up taking the GPU out of the build and sourcing a 3070 from a retailer since I kept seeing them come in stock. This may have helped my build along, but seeing a number of other posters on the forum have their systems go into build around the early to mid-20 day mark it may not have made a difference at all.
Beat me by 2 days. Well done :) Hopefully you'll have it by middle of next week

MiniSparks

Bronze Level Poster

But.. but.. but you started this thread! :cry:

Lol. Just kidding, happy for you bud!

NashBrown96

I debated upgrading for a 3070 myself as I had read they were in stock but decided to stick to it as didn't want to run the risk if my losing my place in the cue for the 3060ti glad I did stay as will have mine on Monday
I ordered a 3070 with my pc and my pc went into the building stage today after being 24 days in pre production. So you might have a good chance of getting your pc going into the build stage quicker

MarNut

I ordered a 3070 with my pc and my pc went into the building stage today after being 24 days in pre production. So you might have a good chance of getting your pc going into the build stage quicker
mine is in despatch and being delivered Monday, when I was debating it I was a little cautious as I was around 20 working days in pre production and didn't want to run risk of extending the time so stuck with what I have just waiting on Monday so I can finally put it to good use, had emailed them as well to ask if it would be quicker If I swapped out for the 3070 but got told it was just as scarce and may not make it quicker