The Great RTX 3060ti Wait and Delivery Thread

Bigfoot

Grand Master
The latest wait time being reported don’t look too bad to me. I am only 1 day into preproduction and suspect the 5900X will cause more of a delay than the 3060ti.

Rbaut

Bronze Level Poster
Went into build this morning. :) 24 working days - 5600x and 3060 ti.
Now in testing. Testiment to those who said things start to fly once you've passed pre-production! Hopefully in a position to dispatch on Monday, fingers crossed.

AverageSphinx

@ Averagesphinx - just heard they slipped and dropped yours on the floor... it's going to be at least another two weeks before the damaged parts get replaced... sorry! :p
Ohhhh don’t do that to me!! I’ve been checking this forum and my order details probably about 6 times a day (even when I was on 3 days pre production, knowing FULL WELL it won’t move until at least the 18-26 day mark) I don’t think I could handle another two weeks.... 🤣🤣🤣

Rbaut

Bronze Level Poster
Okay guys.. it’s happening. Logged in about 8am BAM in building. Just double checked it’s now in testing.... might even get sorted before their 2pm dispatch cut off. I AM EXCITED!!!! :D

I've been sitting here refreshing my page hoping for awaiting dispatch to change and/or some DPD email to come through. Edging closer to 2pm I'm like...

giphy.gif

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Fed up with only installing 3000 series cards must get boring... hence why they've put my 2060 build into the front of que as of this afternoon. Repetitive GPU syndrome is a serious thing, don't you know!
I'd heard DPD had put a blanket ban on delivering anything with a 2060 in it so they are now going second class parcelfarce :ROFLMAO:

Rbaut

Bronze Level Poster
Still showing awaiting dispatch so took the plunge to hang on the phone for 2 hours to check.

Didn't catch the CS Rep's name, but they said its left the building so don't know why it hasn't updated yet and "hope it isn't lost"... me too buddy!