The Great RTX 3060ti Wait and Delivery Thread

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
If there are any 3060 Ti owners who recently received their build off of PCS, would you care to let me know how long it took for the full process? Just out of curiosity - looking for some answers off of a couple of owners to determine the average time.
24 Working days on mine but I ordered in December got the system mid Jan

Just entered the magical 20 working days now.

had been considering switching processor to the Ryzen 7 5800x but I’m worried it’ll send me back in the queue if I do that

i_Ary

Gold Level Poster

had been considering switching processor to the Ryzen 7 5800x but I’m worried it’ll send me back in the queue if I do that
It probably will. I'm assuming your PC will go into building anytime soon. Let me know when it does - I'm assuming in another 3-5 days, unless you choose to amend your order into the Ryzen 7 5800x.

It probably will. I'm assuming your PC will go into building anytime soon. Let me know when it does - I'm assuming in another 3-5 days, unless you choose to amend your order into the Ryzen 7 5800x.
I’ve sent them an email to find out if it will. If it won’t effect me waiting I’ll upgrade!

will post when it goes into building either way

dr_wanqenstein

Silver Level Poster

Give them a call. Some users said that you can ask to switch over the phone and they'll keep your place in the queue - both CPU's are in stock atm I think so shouldn't cause too much extra delay.

i_Ary

Gold Level Poster
Just ordered my pc today with RTX 3060Ti and ryzen 7 5800x. Fingers crossed its within 30 days and not "end of COVID period" :D

Will update on the forum :)
I have a small feeling our orders will come quicker than we expect as the situation with stocks may ease itself towards the end of february.

Danny25palmer

I emailed pcs to see of they had a lead time on graphics card this was their reply they aren't sure so we definitely can't predict it 🙈 hope this helps.
Screenshot_20210213-070624_AOL.jpg

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
This isn't aimed at anyone in particular, just because there are new members who may not be aware.

Please read the stickies in the subforums and familiarise yourself with the current worldwide stock issues.

It's IMPOSSIBLE to give any kind of expected time frames on when stocks will appear, no one in the world can do that.

Danny25palmer

Yea
40-50 working days... currently on 24 working days. Got my hopes up after seeing someone claim they had theirs in 18 😂
I saw a lot of people saying they received there's a lot sooner but there's always the worst case scenario just so people are aware.

XinHo

40-50 working days... currently on 24 working days. Got my hopes up after seeing someone claim they had theirs in 18 😂
If it is 50 working days, it fits nicely with my annual leave so Im kinda ok with it tbh, as long as it is maximum 50 days xD

But like what others have said, it fluctuates like crazy so hard to say. Will keep updating on progress :)

MiniSparks

Bronze Level Poster
I think it would be fair to say the situation is changing all the time. Whether that be a good change or a bad change, nobody knows. My build took about 19 days from pre-production to having it arrive at my door (with a thud!). I was expecting to wait a lot longer but I think I was lucky. Hang in there guys. :)

MinKar

I think it would be fair to say the situation is changing all the time. Whether that be a good change or a bad change, nobody knows. My build took about 19 days from pre-production to having it arrive at my door (with a thud!). I was expecting to wait a lot longer but I think I was lucky. Hang in there guys. :)
When did you order