The Great RTX 3060ti Wait and Delivery Thread

Otone

Gold Level Poster
I think you misunderstand me - I have just had my confirmation of them accepting my order. Still in processing, not even pre-production. I'm expecting to have to wait 30-40 days, looking at this thread!
I think you're also mistaken. I am waiting for a 5900x and a 3060ti currently in 44 days of pre production with no signs of hope. I've seen many come and go on this forum and I could be waiting 80 or so days 😂

Caironic

I think you're also mistaken. I am waiting for a 5900x and a 3060ti currently in 44 days of pre production with no signs of hope. I've seen many come and go on this forum and I could be waiting 80 or so days 😂
Ohh I see, yes I misunderstood you the first time. Well good luck, I hope I don't get mine before you, for your sake!

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
I very much look forward to congratulating you on your delivery while mine is still in pre production
tenor.gif

daniel02

I ordered on the 11th December. But amended to the 5600x and 3060ti after.

I am hopeful as my estimated build date started at the 28th then moved to the 24th so there must be a chance of it being close
hi dude , just wondering where do i see my estimated build date ?

dr_wanqenstein

Silver Level Poster
hi dude , just wondering where do i see my estimated build date ?

If you've got the ti mate you won't be given one as it's essentially a case of as and when PCS get the stock for it. Generally looking like around 30-36 working days providing you don't have 5900 CPU.

Peeqa

Bronze Level Poster
Friday's over people! See you all again Monday 😭😭
Fridays are sad for us all. More so for you unfortunately haha. I think you may be one of the longest waiting people. Let’s hope they keep coming in and we don’t have another month of little to no builds whatsoever.

daniel02

If you've got the ti mate you won't be given one as it's essentially a case of as and when PCS get the stock for it. Generally looking like around 30-36 working days providing you don't have 5900 CPU.
i didn't get a ti i am just wondering where do i see the build date ?

Otone

Gold Level Poster
Fridays are sad for us all. More so for you unfortunately haha. I think you may be one of the longest waiting people. Let’s hope they keep coming in and we don’t have another month of little to no builds whatsoever.

There are a few on 80 or so days but also waiting on 3090s and 3080s I believe. But who knows when an 5900x will be free. Just hope there is a gpu already reserved for me so I don't have to wait another 30days or so for that 😂