The Great RTX 3060ti Wait and Delivery Thread

VladM

I'm still confused, just had a call with a nice lad from support ,think his name was Tom ,(kinda feel bad for him he seemed genuinly confused and sorry, kinda left him speechless). So he said everything in by build is in stock expect my: CPU (5900x), GPU(3060ti), RAM(2x16 3600mhz) , weird thing is I am on 68 working days (even with the CPU ammendment I would be on around 60ish working days) at the moment and I have seen people with the same CPU, GPU and RAM as me go into build even though they have less days , e.g @Otone and maybe some other people (congrats on getting your stuff into build btw not trying to sound salty lol just using as an example). Anyone got any theories as to why this may be?

gainz

I'm still confused, just had a call with a nice lad from support ,think his name was Tom ,(kinda feel bad for him he seemed genuinly confused and sorry, kinda left him speechless). So he said everything in by build is in stock expect my: CPU (5900x), GPU(3060ti), RAM(2x16 3600mhz) , weird thing is I am on 68 working days (even with the CPU ammendment I would be on around 60ish working days) at the moment and I have seen people with the same CPU, GPU and RAM as me go into build even though they have less days , e.g @Otone and maybe some other people (congrats on getting your stuff into build btw not trying to sound salty lol just using as an example). Anyone got any theories as to why this may be?
case/cooling difference?

i mean it makes no sense that you havent had yours if there something else holding it up

Last edited:

Peeqa

Bronze Level Poster
Could be the ram. I think otone had 3200mhz. Obviously if one thing is out of stock, it moves to the next. You’ve got three awful components for stock issues and when they 60ti’s come in it’s just a roll of the dice whether they have all the bits. It’s a harsh world haha.

I had the exact same thing. I'm not as far in as you, but i'm on day 37 with a 5600x and 3060ti, and saw people with the same combo going into building with less days.
Same as you i spoke to one of the sales support guys and he said everything for my build was in stock, but couldn't say why it didn't go into build, when others had.

Quarter

Silver Level Poster
That sucks man, im sure none of us want to even think about the fact that our PC might have issues even after we wait so long for it. Hopefully it doesn't take too long to get a replacement!
they said roughly 3-4 weeks and im ok with that if they can see what exactly the fault is.

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
My PC arrives today in a few hours dispatch was yesterday so pretty happy will post pics hope you're all doing good and more builds are done next week!
Whenever a DPD van is in the area @Otone will be leaping into the middle of the road...

tenor.gif

Peeqa

Bronze Level Poster
29 days. It’s turned from complete sadness to excitement now. Actually warrants checking in constantly 😂 Hoping for it to go in to build next week.

DylBee

Bronze Level Poster
Day 26 5600X/3060ti. Also resorting to hourly checks although I know its more likely to be next week or week after

Peeqa

Bronze Level Poster
Day 29 also - will be a sweet moment if/when we go into build next week.
We got this big man! I’ve seen people average at 31-33 days when they don’t have crazy processors. That puts us at Tuesday-Thursday providing they have them in stock and we aren’t too far down the queue. We can only hope 😅