The Great RTX 3060ti Wait and Delivery Thread

dr_wanqenstein

Silver Level Poster
Hey guys, so i changed from 3060ti to 3070 on the basis that i saw loads of 3070 go on sale and it paid off🤣😊 Im on day 21 and just gone into build. Good luck to you all. Stay strong. Stay patient. Stay classy San Diego

Damn that's annoying. I asked them last week if I switched to 3070 would it be quicker and they told me no and that I should stay with the Ti as stock levels are the same.

Peeqa

Bronze Level Poster
Damn that's annoying. I asked them last week if I switched to 3070 would it be quicker and they told me no and that I should stay with the Ti as stock levels are the same.
I got told the exact same, that in fact it could be longer if I switched. Nightmare aha. Tomorrow is the last day of hope for this week although I’m extremely doubtful. Here’s to yet another week in the Gulag 🥲

gohan2091

Bronze Level Poster
I was also told this. I called on Monday. They said the 3060ti and 3070 queues were around the same length. Also I'm not sure if a 3070 is worth an extra £135 ish as the performance gains are only around 10% at best for 2k gaming.

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
as the performance gains are only around 10% at best for 2k gaming.
Not sure where you're getting those figures, but they're not accurate. It's about 10 fps more, but that's more like 20%, not 10% and in a lot of games it's over 20fps difference at 1440p.

The 3070 is the 1440p king, and the overall king of the 3000 series for price to performance.

I am undoubtedly incorrect in my previous statement, it's more like 13% better on average and the 3060ti does beat the 3070 in price to performance.

I would still say for 1440p, the 3070 is a worthwhile investment if you have the cash, it will run over 60fps in most titles for sometime to come whereas in a couple of years you'll have to start reducing settings on the 3060ti

Last edited:

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
30 days ! 🎉
And still in pre production
30.jpg

Merke

Just reached out on Live Chat. Everything's been assigned, so looks like we missed the boat on that one :( was willing to splash the extra money right now if it meant a dispatch this week xD I've become so desperate and needy.

Peeqa

Bronze Level Poster
34 days. My life force is rapidly depleting. To another weekend of torture and another week of sadness!

Roe

Day 43 with the 5600x/3060ti combo and I went into building this morning! Good luck to everyone still waiting, hopefully they get a big batch next week.
Happy for you, I can imagine how frustrating it would of been to see people on day 32 go into build whilst your stuck on day 40. Hope you enjoy your build!

gohan2091

Bronze Level Poster
Not sure where you're getting those figures, but they're not accurate. It's about 10 fps more, but that's more like 20%, not 10% and in a lot of games it's over 20fps difference at 1440p.

The 3070 is the 1440p king, and the overall king of the 3000 series for price to performance.

I am undoubtedly incorrect in my previous statement, it's more like 13% better on average and the 3060ti does beat the 3070 in price to performance.

I would still say for 1440p, the 3070 is a worthwhile investment if you have the cash, it will run over 60fps in most titles for sometime to come whereas in a couple of years you'll have to start reducing settings on the 3060ti

I forgot to mention my 2k monitor is 60hz so the 360ti I feel is the best bang for buck card. 10% or 13% it's all the same really. The 3070 and 360ti are so similar that when it's time to upgrade my gpu in a few years time, I'd want to no matter which of the two cards I select. I switched from the 3080 to the 360ti because of the waiting times. I fully understand that I'm buying this card in the knowledge that it won't last as long as a higher tier one. I haven't had a working PC in over a year so I have a lot of older titles to play first (2015-2019).

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I forgot to mention my 2k monitor is 60hz so the 360ti I feel is the best bang for buck card. 10% or 13% it's all the same really. The 3070 and 360ti are so similar that when it's time to upgrade my gpu in a few years time, I'd want to no matter which of the two cards I select. I switched from the 3080 to the 360ti because of the waiting times. I fully understand that I'm buying this card in the knowledge that it won't last as long as a higher tier one. I haven't had a working PC in over a year so I have a lot of older titles to play first (2015-2019).
At 60hz it makes sense. A gaming monitor is normally 144hz where the 3070 is far more suitable.

Caironic

So I have just taken the bold decision to switch to a 3070 in the hopes of getting it sooner! But I'm going to stick around in this thread to see if you guys get the 3060ti sooner or if I made a good decision. 10 working days at the moment. Best of luck everyone!