The Great RTX 3060ti Wait and Delivery Thread

LukeH

I upgraded my ram and CPU last week but now i feel like it would've been smarter to change to the 3070, might have to do that on next payday if I'm still waiting and by the looks of it i will be :)

SteMcKay

Swapped to the 3070 on Wednesday and been built today and currently in testing.

currently on day 30
Mine finished testing on Friday night, then tracking assigned yesterday (Saturday)

Although it hasn't actually been picked up yet by DPD. Tuesday delivery which is perfect for my lad and the Easter break...

Glad I swapped out to the 3070, can only imagine the wait getting worse with the Suez Canal blockage etc...

Good luck to everyone still waiting, hopefully won't be too long now!

NodeTG

So I wake up today, all excited to receive my free cake for hitting 30 working days, and find that despite being on day 29 through Friday, Saturday and Sunday, I wake up today to find myself on working day 31....

Not really sure how that happened, but I guess it means one less day of waiting?
Waiting on a 10600k / 3060ti

VladM

So I wake up today, all excited to receive my free cake for hitting 30 working days, and find that despite being on day 29 through Friday, Saturday and Sunday, I wake up today to find myself on working day 31....

Not really sure how that happened, but I guess it means one less day of waiting?
Lol same here, thought I was gonna be day 80 with awaiting dispatch rn but apparently its day 81 :( , missed my day 80 cake

Will B

Same here too, day 40 pre prod but apparently 41. Really wanted my cake

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken

Lol same here, thought I was gonna be day 80 with awaiting dispatch rn but apparently its day 81 :( , missed my day 80 cake
Same here too, day 40 pre prod but apparently 41. Really wanted my cake
7E1560CB-D900-4FDE-A388-BD6B34608DD1.gif

Martyman

So i caved and swapped to a 3070 yesterday and today im into building, so if any of you were on the fence about doing it. I would higly recommend you do. Its been a pleasure :)
See ... this is what's annoying. Not that people are getting 3070s by swapping, but that PCS staff are telling us that won't happen 👇 👇

1617027353073.png

LukeH

See ... this is what's annoying. Not that people are getting 3070s by swapping, but that PCS staff are telling us that won't happen 👇 👇

View attachment 24289

I think its just down to if you want to risk staying with the 3060 ti. But a lot of people have been told a few different things from what ive seen. I just know the 3060 ti is very in demand so that's why i swapped

There seems to be such a disconnect of actual stock levels for the 3070 and the Webchat team, I genuinely cannot tell if it's a good idea to swap to it.

My order is for the i7-10700KF and will be using two 144hz 1080p monitors.

Would the 3070 be better suited anyway?

arapanah

40 working days here with i7-10700KF and 3060ti and im just wondering since their next batch is to arrive around 1/4/2021 does that mean i will be able to catch one and finally get my PC or do I have to wait another for another delivery?

NodeTG

Bit the bullet and switched to a 3070. Will update tomorrow if anything comes from it, and I have high hopes going by what I've seen in this thread. Wish me luck!
Ironic how a 3060ti thread has become a "switching to 3070" thread.