The Hut

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
has anyone used thehut.com ? they also own zavvi

The hut is absolutely useless at resolving problems....

i placed an order for a pony on the 6/11/2011, they took my money a couple days later and on my account it said my pony was awaiting dispatch....

which is pretty normal

its now the 9/12/2011 I STILL HAVE NO PONY, during this time i had countless emails/phonecalls...

it started off with yes its just about to be dispatched, to (15/11) urm what was your order again? to (18/11)oh right were waiting for stock, we will put out a special order JUST FOR YOU, cos were just that customer focused... don't worry we wont charge you until we've dispatched your item....

oh thanks for that the hut... but you charged me on the 8th of november.....

-.-

i cant cancel my order cos apparently its impossible to cancel during the dispatch process -.-

Last edited:

thexcal

Gold Level Poster
I got a xbox headset from the hut but the order took too long about a week for me to get it:/

tom_gr7

Life Serving
for i only use amazon, amazon marketplace, play.com, gamestation (gamer points) and zavvi.com - do a google for voucher codes usually is some.

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
can't even cancel my order since their convinced its about to be dispatched.... it's been a month -.-

does my head in

tom_gr7

Life Serving
just had the same problem in a thread too monkey, send them a complaint email, ya want a refund, tell them consumer direct says your entitled to it, then say if they refuse/ignore trading standards it is.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
check out this link dude, clicky

quote "If an item isn’t delivered on time
If you buy something online, over the phone or by mail order, you have the right to cancel the order and get your money back:
when an item doesn’t arrive on the given delivery date
where no delivery date is given and the item doesn’t arrive 30 days after placing your order
These rights only apply if you buy from a trader based in the European Union (EU). If the trader is based outside of the EU, you will need to check with the trader to see which country’s law applies."

check here too click

hope this helps mate,

Stappa

Enthusiast
I'm lucky I guess,used it several times, as its cheaper(somtimes) than the other Etailors esp for 360 games

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
completely forgot about this till ....

Thank you for your reply,

I'm really sorry for the delay with your order. There seems to have been a technical issue which has caused your order to become stuck in our system.

I'm going to pass the order details to our IT department to resolve so the order is dispatched for you.

Again, I'm really sorry for the delay.

Many thanks,

Kalisnoir

Super Star
Not going to lie, I clicked this thread thinking it was "The Hun" not "The Hut" and now i'm trying to figure out if i'm relieved or upset that it wasnt....

To anyone that is going to now google "The Hun" be warned, it is NOT safe for work ha.