The Last Of Us on PC!!!

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I've watched the TV series, so do I really need the game :ROFLMAO:
I didn't play it all the way through on playstation because just can't use controller and couldn't get keyboard and mouse working properly on the PS4 enough to warrant a proper playthrough.

But what I did play, the storyline and immersion is so so well done, for me this is one of those titles that is a must along with the Tomb Raider reboots, Doom reboots, Dead Space series, Bioshock series, Max Payne, Resident Evil series, Deus Ex.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
Well, looks like I've got a couple of weeks to finish Hogwart's Legacy and Ghostwire Tokyo then!
I'm mopping up the last of Ghostwire too. I saw there's an achievement for rescuing the 240,000-ish spirits before completing the story and reached the part where I've been warned this is my last chance, I've done all the side quests, beaten the Hyakki Yako multiple times and so it's just trying to find the remaining couple of thousand (they're in bundless of 100 to 750 or so for those who haven't played) randomly floating around rooftops and down alleyways.

Hogwarts Legacy I want to play through at least 4 times (once per house) to see the differences and so that'll be a game I'll be dipping in and out of for quite a long time to come!

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I'm mopping up the last of Ghostwire too. I saw there's an achievement for rescuing the 240,000-ish spirits before completing the story and reached the part where I've been warned this is my last chance, I've done all the side quests, beaten the Hyakki Yako multiple times and so it's just trying to find the remaining couple of thousand (they're in bundless of 100 to 750 or so for those who haven't played) randomly floating around rooftops and down alleyways.

Hogwarts Legacy I want to play through at least 4 times (once per house) to see the differences and so that'll be a game I'll be dipping in and out of for quite a long time to come!
I'm doing the same, going through mopping up all the items/spirits I've not found.

Even after you do the no turning back part, the game saves just before it, so you can always return to just before. There is nothing else to do after the ending though.

B4zookaw

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I’ve never played Last of Us but I’d be interested to see reviews of the game when it comes out. The system requirements were shared this week. 60fps at 1440 requires a 3070TI!

Is my GPU already so obsolete that I can only game at 60fps??

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
I’ve never played Last of Us but I’d be interested to see reviews of the game when it comes out. The system requirements were shared this week. 60fps at 1440 requires a 3070TI!

Is my GPU already so obsolete that I can only game at 60fps??
If it says you'll get 60FPS, then you'll probably only get 40FPS unless you turn on DLSS and run at Medium - you need a 4090 :ROFLMAO:

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Well I've just finished the tv series that was based on the game, and it that was anything to go by, I'll not bother with the game, as that's 9 hours i'll never get back

TonyCarter

VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Well I've just finished the tv series that was based on the game, and it that was anything to go by, I'll not bother with the game, as that's 9 hours i'll never get back
You're desperately seeking release dates for Season 2 then or were you expecting something more like Love Island? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
You're desperately seeking release dates for Season 2 then or were you expecting something more like Love Island? :unsure: :ROFLMAO:
every episode was the same, they met new people, by the end of the episode the new people they met ended up dead, think the only ones they met that lasted just about into 2 episodes were the black guy and his little brother, and the 2 guys living together

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
I quite enjoyed the series. I thought it was dragged out a bit, and one of the best episodes was nothing really to do with the story. The finale last night caught me off guard entirely, I wasn't expecting it to unfold the way it did.

It's well produced and well acted though, I've seen a lot worse.

I'm in 2 minds with the game on PC. I have it on the PS5 for free, so might just play the old version.

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
I'm doing the same, going through mopping up all the items/spirits I've not found.

Even after you do the no turning back part, the game saves just before it, so you can always return to just before. There is nothing else to do after the ending though.
Finally got the last of the spirits (I swear I'd already searched the places I found the last 200!) and was looking forward to completing the final handful of achievements for completing the story when I noticed there's some new DLC achievement placeholders. Looks like that is dropping in April, so I guess I'll have to complete some other games to have the space to install TLOU!

AccidentalDenz

Lord of Steam
After a few solid PC ports, it looks like someone took their eye off the ball!

I've been applying for a job this week, so haven't had the chance to play it. I guess I'll be keeping the game to one side for a while!

Capture.JPG

HomerJ

Prolific Poster

I've been applying for a job this week, so haven't had the chance to play it. I guess I'll be keeping the game to one side for a while!

View attachment 36474

I do dislike when PC gamers get done and instead console gamers are preferred, should have been better reviews if done properly

@ActuallyDenz job interview

Interviewer - I play PC games, I may have more than you

Actually denz -

Ronswanson Parksandrec GIF - Ronswanson Parksandrec - Discover & Share GIFs

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine

View attachment 36474
Damn, that's so annoying!!!

Important summary:

According to player reports, The Last of Us Part I PC port has several issues, such as poor hardware utilization, stuttering mouse camera movement, missing essential setting toggles, and a general lack of optimization. Furthermore, some players have faced frequent crashes, making the game unplayable for many.