Thinking of dipping my toe into the gaming pool

ubuysa

The BSOD Doctor
I spent most of this evening killing Saxons, beheading, skull crushing, spearing, setting on fire, usual killing spree in the streets of Colchester
You should have contacted me first then, I used to live in Colchester. I could have told you which Saxons needed beheading and which needed skull-crushing - and there's one or two could do with some rather nasty spearing. There are a number of buildings I can think of that you should set on fire too. I'll make you a list...😈

Gavras

Master Poster
You should have contacted me first then, I used to live in Colchester. I could have told you which Saxons needed beheading and which needed skull-crushing - and there's one or two could do with some rather nasty spearing. There are a number of buildings I can think of that you should set on fire too. I'll make you a list...😈
Nah you are welcome to real world Colchester, spent too much time with fools that jump out of perfectly serviceable aircraft and dropping off fools that broke the rules at the MCTC. There are plenty that deserve a good spearing lol.

Well i finished the master chief collection the other day, so wondering what I'm going to try next, elite dangerous or the star wars one
Star Wars for sure

4kGDx7NhhY-4.png

My bad...I assumed it had been released on PC :oops:

Cannot believe that they have brought the MCC to PC and will bring Halo Infinite to PC yet are ignoring Halo 5!!! PC players will be missing an important part of the story :mad:
they did the same with the Gears series. It's frustrating not being able to play 2 and 3 on PC. Just a straight port is all i want doesn't have to be a remaster like 1.