Those magic words...

Blackdog

Bright Spark
Doesn't quite have the same ring to it as "awaiting dispatch" though, does it :p Testing for me took less than an afternoon, i hit QC in the same day.

Portland

Bronze Level Poster
Mine's arrived at home today and i'm at work!! NIGHTMARE lol

Ooh, that's harsh. Hoping mine doesn't appear when the missus is out. DPD depot is a bit of a trek, but then again, they're much less likely to trash a parcel than DH Hell.

nathanjrb

Prolific Poster
Mine has completed testing, now it's in quality control. I would recommend paying the extra £100 for quick dispatch!

Blackdog

Bright Spark
Mine has completed testing, now it's in quality control. I would recommend paying the extra £100 for quick dispatch!

Yes if i could go back id spend the extra cash, as the past fortnight has been hell, however my beast has been dispatched and should be here tomorrow. This is was what awaits my first pc in 3 years

xmas.jpg

Can safely write off about a week, beginning right now...

Last edited:

nathanjrb

Prolific Poster
Good luck with it! I applied for Finance on Thursday 1st, it was built on the Friday and today it passed testing and configuration and is already through to quality control. Expecting dispatch either today or tomorrow at this rate!

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
Yes if i could go back id spend the extra cash, as the past fortnight has been hell, however my beast has been dispatched and should be here tomorrow. This is was what awaits my first pc in 3 years

View attachment 2238

Can safely write off about a week, beginning right now...

I know your feeling, hopefully mine will be here in the next few days, I honestly can't take it anymore! I can't keep spending money on cheap Steam games when I don't even have a PC to play them on yet D: £12 for the walking dead, £3 for Amnesia, £8 quid for CS:GO, who can say no?!

jonnytruckfest

Enthusiast
I remember waiting for mine, I paid for the 3 day working day/dispatch. Unfortunately it landed on the weekend so I had to wait 5 days! But it was completed on the monday and was sent to me on the Tuesday :D! :p A shame I had to go to work the next day though :(

Portland

Bronze Level Poster
Grrr, missus was in, but courier ninja carded without knocking (she was in the front room gasping for a drink at the time.) Also didn't ring en route as requested in delivery instructions. Let's see if I can collect tonight.

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
Grrr, missus was in, but courier ninja carded without knocking (she was in the front room gasping for a drink at the time.) Also didn't ring en route as requested in delivery instructions. Let's see if I can collect tonight.
That is sooo annoying,I hate it when that happens.

nathanjrb

Prolific Poster
I'm still jealous. Mine is due for delivery tomorrow... I'm not even going to be able to sleep tonight!

Portland

Bronze Level Poster
Yup, courier can't have tried to deliver, just ninja'd :shuriken:. Frustratingly, couldn't arrange to collect tonight, will have to do it tomorrow night when I'm busy :mad:

nathanjrb

Prolific Poster
I had a clever trick up my sleeve to ensure my parcel comes before 10am... let you know tomorrow if it worked!