Time...

MiRc34

Silver Level Poster
So, sorry for disturbing, but yesterday I chose an i5-760 (and paid) instead of the original i5-750 that I ordered and now the note is still the same...
Building Notes: ORDER ASSEMBLED, CURRENTLY AWAITING:

Intel® Core™i5-750 Quad Core (2.66GHz, 8MB Cache)

I'd like for it to change as I don't want the 750 and if you order it tomorrow or Monday, it might take longer for it to arrive... And time is precious for me as it must arrive Before 1st of August :\
I understand that you guys are doing your best and I appreciate that. That's what's keeping you at the top. But please help me out D:

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
It's only a building note added by the person who assembled your system and not a mistake on your order. This is because the component that's out of stock (750) was noted on your account before you changed from the 750 to the 760. I've manually updated your order for your peace of mind. However, the 760 is also missing...

MiRc34

Silver Level Poster
It's only a building note added by the person who assembled your system and not a mistake on your order. This is because the component that's out of stock (750) was noted on your account before you changed from the 750 to the 760. I've manually updated your order for your peace of mind. However, the 760 is also missing...

Thank you, so that means that you now ordered the 760?
Hope it arrives good and fast. Can't wait...
I don't know if you believe me, but the PC I have now is an7 year old AMD Athlon 1.80GHz 1 core, 512MB RAM with an Nvidia GeForce 6200 256MB... So the upgrade will be immense, that adding to the "can't wait" factor :)

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
We've already ordered the 760's - they're just delayed, again an issue with Intel, and the fact that this particular CPU has only been released for 5 days :)

Zeplini

Mircea pm your order number and will double check for you and chase it up when it comes through my dept and make sure all is correct.

MiRc34

Silver Level Poster
Mircea pm your order number and will double check for you and chase it up when it comes through my dept and make sure all is correct.

PM'd.

And yeah, quite an upgrade. I must take my time to get used to the speed lol.