Time

LDUK

Master Poster
The time seems to be wrong on this site :S

By an hour. It's an hour behind lol.

Sweeney47

Must be on GMT, rather than GMT+1 (BST)

Just checked and times are fine for me, maybe you need to change your settings to the right times? Settings->General settings. Set it to GMT and tick the box for summer time.

Last edited:

Meds

Agree with Sweeney, times are right on mine also. Follow his instructions and you'll get it working :p

LDUK

Master Poster
Mine are on GMT. I looked last night to make sure. I'll take a screen pic. My PC is the right time, it's the same as my fone and they're both right lol.

LDUK

Master Poster
40052_10150226148975694_750430693_13995056_7886358_n.jpg

Rakk

The Awesome
It should say 'All times are GMT +1. The time now is 11:25.'
There should be a checkbox for summertime in the settings as Sweeney47 said

Gorman

Author Level
British summer time mate, clocks go back and forward because of it. But GMT remains the same.

LDUK

Master Poster
British summer time mate, clocks go back and forward because of it. But GMT remains the same.

LMAO I know that, and I guessd that too. But my computer is set to GMT and works out the daylight savings itself. I assumed that happened everywhere lol.

HMFC_Riley

Enthusiast
LMAO I know that, and I guessd that too. But my computer is set to GMT and works out the daylight savings itself. I assumed that happened everywhere lol.

Mines is set to GMT and Automatically Detect DST Settings and displays the correct time.

LDUK

Master Poster
Mines is set to GMT and Automatically Detect DST Settings and displays the correct time.

What? Hmmm. More conspiracies against me! Lol, just found the DTS Correction drop down bar in settings. So guys :p (Works for me now)
Thanks dude.