Titan Fenrir Evo

PC_Gamer

Why isn't this cooler in the Home / Office Computers? If I were to order my computer and I wanted it to come with a Titan Fenrir Evo would I be able to sort something out with you guys? Or is it incompatible?

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Hmm, really not sure you'd need a Fenrir for a Home/Office PC. Might just be me, but that seems a bit excessive...like putting a V12 in a milk float...

PC_Gamer

Hmm, really not sure you'd need a Fenrir for a Home/Office PC. Might just be me, but that seems a bit excessive...like putting a V12 in a milk float...

I do plan on doing some gaming on it TF2, COD4, Minecraft etc and I'll be overclocking the processor (AMD Phenom II X4 955). Not to mention it will look extremely sexy in my case :L

PC_Gamer

I know it may be overkill but would I be able to order it with the computer or not? (would it actually work with the motherboard)

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
it wouldnt fit into the majority of the cases because its so big and therefore you need a bigger case to hold it

Rakk

The Awesome
it wouldnt fit into the majority of the cases because its so big and therefore you need a bigger case to hold it
Um, admittedly it certainly won't fit in a mini pc case, but most of the desktop cases I believe should be big enough (in fact possibly all), I think the problem is brackets for the motherboards - so I think it's actually dependent on motherboard as to whether you can have one or not*.

And sorry PC_Gamer, I don't know either, you're best bet is to probably give PCS a call and ask them.

*Note: I could be horribly wrong :)

PC_Gamer

In that case this might be a interesting read for you.
http://www.cmstorm.com/en/products/chassis/enforcer/

According to the picture bellow the case is more than capable of housing a Titan Fenrir Evo. I'm sensing there's a certain part you wanted me to read.

image_157.jpg