Titan Fenrir

Phalanx

Hi guys, just a quick thank you to Slenious and Maestro for their help with my windows problem last night. I think thats sorted now so thanks guys.

Now a new problem (im not having much luck am I) I opened up the case to take some pics and moved a cable and my Titan Fenrir fell apart, well the fan dropped off.

078.jpg

080.jpg

079.jpg

Its not obvious straight away how to put it back together and I dont want to break it, can anyone talk me through putting the fan back on with the clips?

Thanks for any help.

Gishank

Bright Spark
You should of recieved a manual/instruction sheet in your welcome pack that came with your order for the Titan Fenrir cooler which should help you out. If you can't find it I'll scan and upload mine for you when I get the chance.

Sleinous

Author Level
Hi guys, just a quick thank you to Slenious and Maestro for their help with my windows problem last night. I think thats sorted now so thanks guys.

Now a new problem (im not having much luck am I) I opened up the case to take some pics and moved a cable and my Titan Fenrir fell apart, well the fan dropped off.

078.jpg

080.jpg

079.jpg

Its not obvious straight away how to put it back together and I dont want to break it, can anyone talk me through putting the fan back on with the clips?

Thanks for any help.

OK its a right pain to get back on, but quite simple, ill TRY and do a video of it, but seriously you need to hands so no idea where ill put my iphone to record it rofl. Ill try to do this for you tonight, otherwise, tomorrow morning

I can start u off though, see those little grooves on the bottom of the left and right sides? The little indentation? That is where those clips come into place.

Phalanx

Thanks guys,

Got it sorted, its a fiddly little thing though and takes some patience. Thanks for the offer Slenious but luckily you dont have to video it now :D

Sleinous

Author Level
Too late rofl, ye, incredibly fiddly, oh well here's a snippit of me failing to make the video lmao.

[video=youtube;5I1Drj0YRlo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5I1Drj0YRlo[/video]

Reactions: PCS

Phoenix

Prolific Poster
You should really do walkthrough commentaries on your videos, they'd be a lot better and easier to follow then.

Meds

Hehe, the Titan Coolers are good but they are pain to fit! Even worse when using and AMD system as you have to remove the original brackets from the mobo to fit a new one - not what you need on a Monday afternoon :)