Today’s banter thread :)

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
I do miss Sky in many ways - but I was paying for so much more service than I used.

Prime is OK - I have it with the Prime subscription which has saved me about €1,000 in the past three weeks alone on delivery costs so I won't complain. (BTW, I hate people that exaggerate - I must know a million people that do it.)

Netflix is super - Disney+ is good - and that gets us through most scrapes. NowTV gets used every now and again for short period subs only at this stage....
I must try Disney+, have heard very good things, if only for the Marvel Universe it would be a very worthwhile investment. But they've got their hand in so many pies now.

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
Prime is OK - I have it with the Prime subscription which has saved me about €1,000 in the past three weeks alone on delivery costs so I won't complain. (BTW, I hate people that exaggerate - I must know a million people that do it.)
Yeah prime is great for saving money on delivery charges, just wish they would use a quicker service than chinese mail for sending stuff from china

purplewakanda

Gold Level Poster
I do miss Sky in many ways - but I was paying for so much more service than I used.

Netflix is super - Disney+ is good - and that gets us through most scrapes. NowTV gets used every now and again for short period subs only at this stage....
Do you have to pay extra to watch new movies on Disney+?

MrWilson

Godlike
Do you have to pay extra to watch new movies on Disney+?
I remember a bit of controversy about their 'premiere' feature on Disney+, I think it was when the live action Mulan remake came out. Iirc it was around £10 to watch it, which in a larger group is actually fairly good value, when you consider that a cinema ticket in my home town is £8. If 2 or more people are watching it's worth it imo.
That being said I will probably be heading down to the cinema to watch Black Widow when it comes out.

There is a huge amount of content on Disney+ though, it is scary to see how much the House of Mouse now owns.
Watching the entire MCU with my parents during the first lockdown was a lot of fun.