Tripping the circuit breaker...

Status
Not open for further replies.

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
Have you not read the posts ? ( to late if you havent now ) , his lighting circutit is not the only thing on this circuit , the whole room is on the same breaker , this in its self is extreemely dangerous to have all sockets , lights etc all on one 6 amp breaker , they should be seperated - lights on 5 amp breaker with a wire diameter of 1.5mm cabling , sockets on a 25-30 amp breaker on 2.5mm industry standard cable." for someone who has no knowledge or is to afraid to stand his / her ground just in fear of others jumping on the bandwagon or being banned from a forum.
I have read the posts,and yes I do realise everything is protected by the same breaker,
point is this is not dangerous as a 6 amp breaker is protecting the current rating of the lowest sized cable,upgrading the breaker would indeed be dangerous,irresponsible & also against IEE regulations.
as an electrician you should know this,
especially if you are an installation electrician.

baron75mk2

Banned
I have read the posts,and yes I do realise everything is protected by the same breaker,
point is this is not dangerous as a 6 amp breaker is protecting the current rating of the lowest sized cable,upgrading the breaker would indeed be dangerous,irresponsible & also against IEE regulations.
as an electrician you should know this,
especially if you are an installation electrician.

there are no ifs about it , & how exactly do you know what wiring he has ? - are you fully skilled ? , have you visited his installation ?

you want to call me dangerous , irrisponsible & illegal you better have the relevent stones to back it up m8 & not just spouting IEE regulations from a handbook or google

i have held back untill now but i wont take that from anyone

Last edited by a moderator:

Rakk

The Awesome
Calm down all of you, no name calling!!!
No threats either!

Last edited:

Corfate

Author Level
I love how out of hand this has gotten.. Why can't people just accept that sometimes they may be wrong.. No need to resort to name calling and flipping out becoming a keyboard warrior.. Chill yo' beans!

Most people have kept their cool, par some!

baron75mk2

Banned
Calm down all of you, no name calling!!!
No threats either!

its no treat its a promise !! & ill start by cancelling & £1,200 custom build & they will want to know why & that post has been saved (locally) & im sure they will give me management & when i start employing solicitors , ill get to whoever runs this site & ill find out who this vanthus is & haul him up in court !!

im not going to be accused of being dangerous by anyone - especially someone hiding behind a computer thinking hes safe - you have started something here now m8 & ill show you how serious i can get tomorrow morning when i cancel the build .

they will dig him/ her out when they stat losing money & potential legal action because of slander !!

Last edited:

Corfate

Author Level
Do you have a problem with the & key on your keyboard?

Threats aren't going to get you anywhere, just try and calm down and be rational

Rakk

The Awesome
its no treat its a promise !! & ill start by cancelling & £1,200 custom build & they will want to know why & that post has been saved (locally) & im sure they will give me management & when i start employing solicitors , ill get to whoever runs this site & ill find out who he is & haul him up in court !!

im not going to be accused of being dangerous by anyone - especially someone hiding behind a computer thinking hes safe - you have started something here now m8 & ill show you how serious i can get tomorrow morning when i cancell the build .

As I've already said I do not work for PCS, neither does Vanthus, our opinions are our own, not those of PCS.
But threatening language will not be tolerated at all, no matter who it is directed at.

I'm sure I've probably been accused of many things before, however, its best just to ignore it, you will never find out who is it due to data protection laws.
It is Vanthus's opinion that it would be dangerous to do what you suggested, it is yours that it is not, both of you are allowed an opinion and as long as its not rude, offensive, threatening (or anything like that), you are allowed to have it.

And now I am closing this thread before it gets even more out of hand.
Sorry for closing your thread morowe, I hope you got some useful information out of it

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and after having read all posts (including the deleted ones!) there was no reason why anybody should have taken offence initially. However we cannot tolerate threatening behaviour on our forums and given the last page of posts I'm happy that this thread has now been closed.

keep-calm-and-carry-on.png

Status
Not open for further replies.