Upcoming Predator prequel - Prey

Martinr36

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
not kidding but yrs ago I went to a cinema who had a policy to search people's bags to see if they are bringing in "unauthorized snacks" I never went back

#DiscoTighterThanADucksBottomSparta
It's the stench of popcorn that puts me off, years ago it used to be covered by the smell of stale cigarette smoke....😂😂😂😂

D

Deleted member 41971

It's the stench of popcorn that puts me off, years ago it used to be covered by the smell of stale cigarette smoke....😂😂😂😂

according to this, odeon charge nearly £5 for regular popcorn, :oops:

small soft drink 2.95?

if the smell does not put you off, your wallet will :LOL:

Last edited by a moderator:

SpyderTracks

We love you Ukraine
Oh, how I miss that wonderful layer of cigarette smoke that was just everywhere, nowhere was safe, smoking at your desk at work, smoking while getting your haircut. It was something so beautiful.

People were far more attractive as a result also, proof below:

30596_127613960595478_2586941_n.jpg

AgentCooper

At Least I Have Chicken
Oh, how I miss that wonderful layer of cigarette smoke that was just everywhere, nowhere was safe, smoking at your desk at work, smoking while getting your haircut. It was something so beautiful.

People were far more attractive as a result also, proof below:

View attachment 34300
Some of my younger colleagues’ heads nearly exploded when I told them you used to be able to smoke in McDonald’s. They didn’t believe me until I showed them this:

1382D34D-9648-4E40-89EA-6D5E2145D406.jpeg

robin h 25

Just finished watching Prey, I can say that very much enjoyed it,
It was nice to see a certain "item" in Prey that is linked and seen in Predator 2, I feel there has to be a sequel to Prey to further explain the "item" and how the Elder Predator in Predator 2 got his hands on it.

I know there a comic or a book that explains this but I've never read it, I would much prefer to see it on screen, maybe in Prey 2🤞.

robin h 25

Was it the flintlock pistol that he hands to Danny Glover at the end of the movie?
The very same, though it's funny that it's condition looks so much worst in 3 years (1715 - 1718) in Prey, then when it seen again 300 years later in Predator 2,

Also I wasn't too keen on the Predator design of Prey after it was unmasked, it reminded me of those Super Predators of the 2010 movie, As for those Super Predators...
One Ugly MF.png

I agree with Dutch and he say's it best...

*Naughty quote removed by moderator*​

My personal favorite Predator design, is the Wolf Predator from AVP2, though AVP2 was horrid movie story wise...
Wolf-Predator AVP2.jpg

My current ranking of Predator movies from best to worst...
Predator 1 (1987),
Predator 2 (1990),
Prey (2022),
Predators (2010),
Alien vs Predator (2004),
The Predator (2018),
Alien vs Predator 2 (2007).

Last edited by a moderator:

Steveyg

MOST VALUED CONTRIBUTOR
My current ranking of Predator movies from best to worst...
Predator 1 (1987),
Predator 2 (1990),
Prey (2022),
Predators (2010),
Alien vs Predator (2004),
The Predator (2018),
Alien vs Predator 2 (2007).
Pretty much agree although an argument could be made that AvP2 was better than The Predator as that was a complete abomination