Used Alienware x51 - how much?

johnno123

Hey guys, bought an Alienware x51 last christmas and was looking to sell it and build a more powerful pc.
ATM i have a budget of around 250 quid, and was wondering how much the pc would sell for and with that money plus the money I already have, what kind of setup i could buy.
Specs of the computer are:
i3-2120 CPU @ 3.30GHz
Memory (RAM) 6.00 GB
Graphics NVIDIA GeForce GT 640

thanks for your help:)

SlimCini

KC and the Sunshine BANNED
Not sure you're allowed to advertise items on here to sell. If you're just after advice on how much it would get... not a lot. A spec like that on the configurator here would cost about £450-500. Second hand you'd be lucky to get half that.

So, best case scenario of selling for £250... giving you a total budget of £500 for a new PC = not a lot to really get anything powerful for gaming. I'd save up more.

johnno123

yeah im not looking for a sale on here just advice on how much to sell it for..think i could probably wriggle the budget closer to 350, and i have a friend who I think is willing to buy it for 300, so 650 budget..would that get a pwerful rig? already have a monitor and a keyboard?

Rakk

The Awesome
Also note, discussing self-builds on the forums is against the forum rules since these forums belong to PCS (as has already been mentioned)