Viewing specs of laptops

JonnyPx

Gold Level Poster
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news again, but this time while some one has fixed the issue of no pictures appearing when I click on a laptop photo to zoom in on, now when I click on the three tabs like "detailed specification" they just minimise or something, and I can't actually get to the link:
printscreenlt.jpg
[/URL]

Teaz

Godlike
Tried closing the browser or restarted pc? Might just be a bug as its completely normal with my chrome.

2hwjfp.png

vanthus

Member Resting in Peace
Must be down to settings or add ons In chrome,try disabling add ons,or clearing cache,If no joy reinstall.

Last edited:

PCS

Administrator
Staff member
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news again, but this time while some one has fixed the issue of no pictures appearing when I click on a laptop photo to zoom in on, now when I click on the three tabs like "detailed specification" they just minimise or something, and I can't actually get to the link:

We have tested our wesbite in IE 7, IE 8, IE 9, Firefox, Safari and Chrome. Whilst there are minor problems with IE 6 (which we no longer support), every other browser displayed our website correctly. Can you check your settings, and perhaps use a different browser if need be?