War Rock

Kalisnoir

Super Star
I gave War Rock a thorough play of about 5 mins before quitting . Obviously its only my opinion, as I know a lot of people do like the game, unfortunatly though I just couldn't get into it as much as others do.

Shibin

Enthusiast
I had played it like 2 years ago. When i played it, it was plagued by hackers and really bad connection. I dont know if that is the case still but it really put me off the game.

Gishank

Bright Spark
I played in both the closed and open beta, and continued to do so after it was released, got to a high level too and had plenty of in-game cash. I loved it even though it was plagued by hackers and glitchers - hell I even purchased the retail package to show my support (and get perks too ofcourse which included a months free gold premium subscription.) My praise for the game ends there, a day after my gold subscrption expired (I had intent to resub) I went to the website to find my account had been permenantly banned... Now mistakes do happen, so I wrote a support ticket to K2's support asking for the reason as to why my account was banned and politely requesting it be unbanned. What did I get in response? A copy pasted response followed by the ticket being locked, so naturally I repost two more times, getting the same response however on the fifth time I recieved a response stating that I was bannded for cheating but specifics would not be stated... So I continue over a period of several months making tickets and getting copy pasted response..... FINALLY I recieve a response from a HUMAN claiming that the matter has been investigated and my account would be unbanned, but for now would remain on a temporary ban till the next day - I logged in to my account and recieved the message I was on a temporary ban.... The temp ban remained for a week... I then login to be greeted with the message that I am permenantly banned for MULTIPLE infractions of the Warrock ToS....

TL;DR - It's a good, fun and in some ways unique game.... Though due to the HORRID support and inefficent ban management, it isn't even worth poking with a stick.

rocknroll

Bronze Level Poster
We'll a lot has changed.
Support is now a great load better, Hackers can still be a problem but tend to come in waves. Plenty of updates and a new fingerprint system coming online at some poit to delete hackers and leave the true gamers alone.
Take another look, I'm currently in Sniper Elite, one of the cleanest, and friendliest clans out there.www.seclan.ucoz.com

Gishank

Bright Spark
Unless I can get my account back, then I have no personal desire to dedicate myself to see K2 just ban me at random again.

EDIT;
And I can't even find out as I can't reset my password or remember it. fffffff... I give up. lol

Last edited: