Were PC Gamers Too Good For Microsoft's Cross-Platform Gaming Project?

Meds

I don't play cricket, its Carl who plays. I just enjoy our car park cricket we play at lunch.... 2x4 wooden bat & a ball made of tape = much fun!

JakAttack

Resident Metalhead
Staff member
To say it's a British sport, it shouldn't be, but it is :D

But yeh, PC gamers have been sold out by Microsoft becuase of the XBOX 360 and all it's little dweeby followers. Yes I TOO owned an Xbox, but, it was sold due to lack of use, because, I mean, come on, you can buy an XBOX, which, is a pre-manufactured, non-upgradeable, static piece of technology, with a big "WARRANTY VOID" sticker on the inside. Or. You could get a PC, a lovely, customisable piece of technology love, which can be yours, because you made it, and is technically infinitely upgradeable with a HUGE catalogue of games, ALL the emulators for older epic stuff, and better quality graphics... yeah, it costs more, but hell. It's worth it.

kent_brockman.jpg

I'm Kent Brockman, and that was my 2 cents.

Matt

Bright Spark
To say it's a British sport, it shouldn't be, but it is :D

But yeh, PC gamers have been sold out by Microsoft becuase of the XBOX 360 and all it's little dweeby followers. Yes I TOO owned an Xbox, but, it was sold due to lack of use, because, I mean, come on, you can buy an XBOX, which, is a pre-manufactured, non-upgradeable, static piece of technology, with a big "WARRANTY VOID" sticker on the inside. Or. You could get a PC, a lovely, customisable piece of technology love, which can be yours, because you made it, and is technically infinitely upgradeable with a HUGE catalogue of games, ALL the emulators for older epic stuff, and better quality graphics... yeah, it costs more, but hell. It's worth it.

kent_brockman.jpg

I'm Kent Brockman, and that was my 2 cents.

Your two cents are spot on mate. So spot on that it can't be said in words, just in pictures.

werd.jpg

greybing

i enjoy games and consequently i own an x box 360,ps3 and soon to own a new gaming pc,i would not want to miss an exclusive title i lliked the look of so having all major platforms ,minus the wii, suits me.I do feel that pc gaming is in general a far far better method of playing games as the graphics and depth of titles much surpasses that of consoles.