What a beauty!

Scott

Behold The Ford Mondeo
I've used iCue to try and slow the case fans (it seems to be the rear case fan making the most noise), it's on the "Quiet" preset but still quite noisy. When I'm in the BIOS the PC is super quiet so not sure what's going on there!
I'll make sure to change everything back to normal then in the BIOS if that's not really anything to mess with :)

With the GPU I've not touched anything with this, fans kick in at 55c I'm sure. Do you recommend changing this to a lower/higher speed?

I'm tempted to buy them too! Will need to think about it :p

For daily use it's all a personal thing. A smooth curve where the fans come in earlier and ramp up gently tends to be more beneficial than zero to 100% from a certain temperature.

You just need to get what suits you dialled in. Take some time to do it though as it's an important step.

When benchmarking and testing though..... everything on 100% 5 minutes before you even start ;)

TomBerry

Bright Spark
do it! :devilish: definitely wroth the pretty lights xD xD (as long as it is color matched and not rainbowpuke)
Got a purply-blue and red theme going on at the moment, I'm a mega fan and can only imagine what it's like with 4 sticks 😍

image1 (1).jpg

For daily use it's all a personal thing. A smooth curve where the fans come in earlier and ramp up gently tends to be more beneficial than zero to 100% from a certain temperature.

You just need to get what suits you dialled in. Take some time to do it though as it's an important step.

When benchmarking and testing though..... everything on 100% 5 minutes before you even start ;)
Noted! Will spend some time dedicated to it and find out what the best curve is for me :) Also...100% fans for 5 minutes...noted ;)