What do I Do if a company hasn't delivered a order?

tom_gr7

Life Serving
erm...how about a coat for the missus? She must be freezing!

hahah lol, she went to Newcastle today christmas shopping. Just gave her my card and said buy a coat for Crimbo lol. She said that's all she bought..........luckily she doesn't shop in the likes of Miss Selfridge or house of fraser.

DanteWilhelm

Bright Spark
hahah lol, she went to Newcastle today christmas shopping. Just gave her my card and said buy a coat for Crimbo lol. She said that's all she bought..........luckily she doesn't shop in the likes of Miss Selfridge or house of fraser.

house of fraser have a sale on right now, not that I know xD

some jeans were down from £30 to £18, might be some nice reduced stuff in there..

I hope for a day where £100 is like nothing to me, when I can go beyond the normal shops and have so much £ it doesn't matter where I shop.

guess I'll stick to TK Maxx and Primark for now....

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I hope for a day where £100 is like nothing to me, when I can go beyond the normal shops and have so much £ it doesn't matter where I shop.

guess I'll stick to TK Maxx and Primark for now....

The day will come mate, just work hard.

I used to spend alot on clothes when I was in the army, but not anymore.

DanteWilhelm

Bright Spark
The day will come mate, just work hard.

I used to spend alot on clothes when I was in the army, but not anymore.

I barely buy clothes, maybe once a year I'll buy a few things, stuff from a few years back still fits so why waste money? xD

That and I'm overly fussy.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I barely buy clothes, maybe once a year I'll buy a few things, stuff from a few years back still fits so why waste money? xD

That and I'm overly fussy.

same here mate, I HATE clothes shopping! its such a pain, gotta walk around busy shopping centres, people cutting you up, looking around choosing what you like the most. Then trying it, omg such a pain.