What games are you all looking forward to in the coming months?

Corfate

Author Level
Meh, i'd like to get it, but i honestly don't think my pc will run it.. Oh well, MW3 might be runnable, as it looks like TF2 graphics compared to BF3 :)

NMEBowen

Master Poster
frenchy i know what your saying but i dont totally agree with it check this guy he has a similar rig to mine and always run on low settings to accomplish what he does and you cant get much more pro than him.

[video=youtube;Blp_ol4nvDg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Blp_ol4nvDg[/video]

Last edited:

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
There is no actual hardware reason to run on lower graphics if you can achieve a high fps off better hardware. If hes runnign low graphics its either because he cant run it with high enough fps on his pc or hes an idiot lol. Take your pick.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Since when did graphics etc come into play with skill and being awesome? Must have missed that memo :D

Badgerhunter

Bronze Level Poster
There is no actual hardware reason to run on lower graphics if you can achieve a high fps off better hardware. If hes runnign low graphics its either because he cant run it with high enough fps on his pc or hes an idiot lol. Take your pick.

Some people go online with shadows and grass off so its easy to spot people. :/ I always thought if your paying that much money for a decent pc, but then you can laugh at them for spending £1000 more than you and still having to put their graphics lower. MUHAHAHA.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
I'm looking forward to the next total war! Don't think much of shogun 2. Wanna go back to ROME!!!

DanteWilhelm

Bright Spark
these are the games which are used in most benchmarks

crysis
metro 2033
DIRT
lost planet 2
just cause 2
call of juarez
battlefield bad company 2
F1 2010

one for battlefield 3 would probably get a lot of people interested