What Games should I get?

MrRaich

Silver Level Poster
On Tuesday my Gaming Rig will finally arrive! I was a PS3 gamer until about a week ago when I sold it so I could get even better Spec'. I am an all round gamer, so I love to play anything from BF: BC2 to TES: Oblivion.

Games I plan on getting are: TES: Skyrim, BF3, MW3, Far Cry 3, Witcher 2, Crysis and.. Um.. that's it.

Seeing as most of these games come out in the future, I'l only have a couple games to play on 'till they are released!

I would really appreciate it if you folks could spend a minute or two telling what games I should pick up for my new PC! :)

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Its a shame you miss the Steam sale as you could have filled your boots as it were!

Saying that, if you have access to a PC now, you could get Steam, get games, then install them once your new rig arrives!

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
shogun 2 total war

deus ex human revolution

star wars the old republic

portal 2

rage

serious sam 3

doom 4

Diablo 3

Red Orchestra 2

S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Call of Pripyat

Metro Last Light

Metro 2033

Dead island

Some may not be out yet, oops

JSG10

Expert
Supreme Comander 2
RIFT
Star Craft 2
Dawn of War 1 & 2.
Battlefield Bad Comany 2
BF3
Medal of Honor (underrated in my opinion and I quite enjoy it!)
Counter Strike
Dead Space
Dragon Age Origins & 2
Fallout 3 & New Vegas
Oblivion
Half Life, Portal 1&2, TF2
Metro 2033
Torchlight
ANY Total War but especially Shogun 2 ;)

Ok basically I'm just reeling off my whole game list so I'll stop there, there are LOADS more and some great titles coming out too. You just wont have time to play even half of them!

Fear

Prolific Poster
As they have not been mentioned yet the 3 assassins creed games and if you like multiplayer driving test drive unlimited 2 is good fun oh and fallout 3 and fallout new vegas and the lists go on and on...............