What games will you buy from the next steam Xmas sale?

wowcraftify

Gold Level Poster
I know it's ages away but the steam Xmas sale is possibly the best time to buy games. I know that I'm going to buy the total war grand master collection (£15 last year I think) and possibly rome 2 if amazon got the release date right. Apart from that I don't know what else, I'll probably spend way more than I should anyways, what sort of games have you bought/are going to buy in steam sales?

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Christmas Sale?!

The Christmas Sale is just the younger sibling of the all powerful Summer Sale! :D

(That will be reversed in November of course, but Summer is next so it gets all the praise :) )

tom_gr7

Life Serving
oh god, not the sales.... ah I lose so much money... I still aint played most of my other games! Just a select few get all the attention!

I need some device that allows the pausing of time. So i can game for hours and hours and hours... thinking about it I'd probably just pause time and leave it paused.

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
I can't tell if the sales have gone downhill lately or whether I've just already bought all the games they put on for cheap.

I'm looking out for Tomb Raider + Bioshock Infinite to go down at the moment. £7.49 each will suit me fine.

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
Isn't the summer sale soon? Probably pick up a few games I missed,

Far cry 3, crysis 3, assassins creed 3, tomb raider...3?

Kalisnoir

Super Star
I can't tell if the sales have gone downhill lately or whether I've just already bought all the games they put on for cheap.

I'm looking out for Tomb Raider + Bioshock Infinite to go down at the moment. £7.49 each will suit me fine.

I'm the same; past two major sales I think I only bought one game each time. Although it's probably down in part to how skint I've been the past year (yes, that skint :p ).

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
I'm the same; past two major sales I think I only bought one game each time

Steam's rivals seem to be bothering better deals, and some of those activate on steam anyway...

Take sleeping dogs, last Christmas it was around £13 on steam whilst gmg was doing it for £4, and gmg throw in some dlc too, so why pay more :p

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
so why pay more :p

sHPa1WB.jpg

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
Far Cry 3, Crysis 3 (maybe), Walking Dead, Borderlands 2, Tomb Raider and the new Need For Speed (whatever its going to be called)

Hopefully all for under a fiver, except need for speed

kruppsy

Master
Let me know if you get Street fighter X Tekken :)

If it makes it to the sale I'll be getting it fo sho...holding out for Trackmania Canyon though...having to make do with the open beta trial demo wotsit for Stadium at present...

Yrubdarb

Bronze Level Poster
If I can get Skyrim for £5 (as I could have earlier this year) then I will probably buy it. Otherwise I expect to live mainly on game demos and stuff I already have this year.

ddmartin86

Bronze Level Poster
Steam had a mini sale a few weeks ago, i got hitman absolution for £6..or something close, GTA 4 was a fiver, walking dead was £8..i think. Any idea WHEN the summer sale is? i need more games for my new PC. Hoping for Tomb raider, Far cry 3 (Had on PS3, really want to push it on my 670 :D) Dead Island & Skyrim. Picked up a couple of really cheap lil games (Dead Horde & Nation Red), fun games for a couple of quid