What games will you buy from the next steam Xmas sale?

Grimezy

Prolific Poster
Steam had a mini sale a few weeks ago, i got hitman absolution for £6..or something close, GTA 4 was a fiver, walking dead was £8..i think. Any idea WHEN the summer sale is? i need more games for my new PC. Hoping for Tomb raider, Far cry 3 (Had on PS3, really want to push it on my 670 :D) Dead Island & Skyrim. Picked up a couple of really cheap lil games (Dead Horde & Nation Red), fun games for a couple of quid

Dead Island is £4 on Green man Gaming when you use code GMG20-GGN5D-FC3NA (part of their 75% off zombie week). Link below. Registers through Steam.

http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/gb/en/pc/games/action/dead-island-game-year/

ChrisByatt

Silver Level Poster
If I can get Skyrim for £5 (as I could have earlier this year) then I will probably buy it. Otherwise I expect to live mainly on game demos and stuff I already have this year.

I got the entire GTA series - gta 1 through 4 for a fiver last year!

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I got the entire GTA series - gta 1 through 4 for a fiver last year!

And just like the rest of us that bought the GTA series in a Steam sale at some point...you will never play the first 2...ever...and only possibly install the other 2 :)

SmokeDarKnight

Author Level
And just like the rest of us that bought the GTA series in a Steam sale at some point...you will never play the first 2...ever...and only possibly install the other 2 :)

Not true, i quite often play the first one, although it is free on the Rockstar Website, its a lot of fun, enven if you are lucky enough to get a multiplayer game but thats rare.