What is best for hardcore gaming?

Tracker

Enthusiast
A Sound Card will allow you to play with the levels and tweak things alot more easily, but when playing games the difference won't be substantial, the quality of your speakers will be far more important as most onboard sound is well up to the demands of mp3's, movies and modern games, unless you're intending to setup a 7.1 surround sound system or you're an audiophile who likes to tweak sound levels and such about alot then the onboard sound will be more than adequate.

tom_gr7

Life Serving
Thanks ill remember that but i was just wondering what temperture should my pc be at will gaming?

If your using the HAF - X your temps should be really good, when gaming (BF3 Alpha good example) my 580 went up to 74 degrees C

You will be fine with the haf, no need to worry. I use GPU-z to monitor the temps of my gpu, just to keep an eye on it.

Jack Guinea

Bright Spark
Hi i was just wondering from the homepage what do i click on as when i go onto customize some of the things u have Reccomended dont show up?

NMEBowen

Master Poster
you want to go for the intel 2nd gen top spec pc section with the budget 450-1500 thats the most customisable section and you can go alot higher than 1500 belive me.