What's my order status Order update? And poor communication

steway

Bronze Level Poster
We are very sorry for the delays in getting through to us. Since the Windows 10 launch the number of customers trying to contact us to place orders has significantly increased and everybody in the company is working over-time as much as possible to help catch-up. We are extremely busy on production so we ask all customers to please bear with us whilst we work to catch up. If you have emailed us, we will come back to you as soon as possible but we are currently not replying to emails within 24 hours.

The best way to contact us is by phone on 0333 011 7000 and this will result in a faster response than live chat or email.

Once again, many apologies for the delays which is not a demonstration of our usual service levels.

Thank you for taking the time for your update....You guy's rock, that's why I'm back for build number THREE.....Is there any information on the ASUS Boards?

Maxwell

what fix ? what update ? my pc arrived with the RAM freq. at 1866Mhz instead of 2666Mhz(I guess it is not stable at that freq. and that is why but then why do you advertise something and then sell another thing) and after a few days the PSU "died", that got fixed quick(second day I recived a new one) but after a few more days it started crashing and I had one blue screen after another, now I can't use it because as soon as it gets into desktop I get "WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR". NIGHTMARE !

Last edited: