Whats the Best AMD Proccessor(CPU) ?!

iTzMEKKAOUI

Gold Level Poster
Whats the Best AMD Proccessor(CPU) ?!

Just wondering what is the best AMD proccessor(CPU) for Modern Gaming,Video editing ect...?

Thanks,
- Josh

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
lol wow, you waited 5 minutes? Best AMD cpu is the intel lolol, na I have no idea about AMD tbh.

mantadog

Superhero Level Poster
Well the six core processors like the X6 1100T score the highest on benchmarks, not all programes can make use of all 6 cores though.

The quadcores are solid value for money for gaming and video editing.

wereireland

Enthusiast
if i were you i would go with Intel because their processors score better than the amd ones. The i5 2500 beats even the 1090

Teaz

Godlike
An AMD Phenom II X4 955 is more than to handle todays games and alot of things. anything above it is plenty in the amd cpu range. the amd 970 or 980 cpu is pretty much ideal especially for its price. the 6cores are good if what your doing is making effective use of it.

TopCat

well with modern games getting more and more demanding with your cpu speed, the best i would say would be a quad core, but... maybe it would be better to get a six core for the future - maybe - but with bullzozer ( 8 core amd i think) rumors spreading, maybe its best to just get a quad core at the moment, also i dont think future games will need all the six cores in the future anytime soon. lol TC