whats the best computer gaming mouse?

bg92

Expert
Razer deathadder is a very good mouse, steelseries xai is also good,
But there isn't a mouse which will be best for gaming for everyone.
If I was you I would go to local pc shops and try holding different mice and see which one would be most comfortable for you.
btw what games would be using this mouse for?

JSG10

Expert
Just recieved a Gigabyte M8000X Ghost thanks to the PCS birthday competition and I'm really happy with it! Looks to be one of the more affordable gaming mice at just under £40 from what I've seen. Some nice features on it, most of which I don't use lmao and most important of all, some flashy lights! :D LOL
It's actually a really nice size and feels good in the hand, buttons are very responsive and easy to use, including the thumb buttons which I found on my last mouse a bit of an overstretch to get to and had to use more force to press the button, this mouse is pretty much effortless. :)

iTzMEKKAOUI

Gold Level Poster
Razer deathadder is a very good mouse, steelseries xai is also good,
But there isn't a mouse which will be best for gaming for everyone.
If I was you I would go to local pc shops and try holding different mice and see which one would be most comfortable for you.
btw what games would be using this mouse for?

Call of duty 4/5/6/7..NFS..ect..:) .. Thanks for the help btw:D

iTzMEKKAOUI

Gold Level Poster
Just recieved a Gigabyte M8000X Ghost thanks to the PCS birthday competition and I'm really happy with it! Looks to be one of the more affordable gaming mice at just under £40 from what I've seen. Some nice features on it, most of which I don't use lmao and most important of all, some flashy lights! :D LOL
It's actually a really nice size and feels good in the hand, buttons are very responsive and easy to use, including the thumb buttons which I found on my last mouse a bit of an overstretch to get to and had to use more force to press the button, this mouse is pretty much effortless. :)

Ok thanks:), Going to go down to local PC Store and see if i like it, pretty sure im going to get the ghost though from the reviews I've seen...thanks man:D

JSG10

Expert
No problem :) I really do like this mouse! :D Especially as I got it at the low low price of free! Hehe I also love PCS for comps like this ^^
Let us know how you get on with it :) Oh, its also got weights you can put it if you prefer a heavier mouse. I've tried it with and without and it makes a HUGE difference, personally I don't use any of the weights as I prefer the ease of movement but some might like a little extra weight to it :)
Ps: Don't forget to rep ;) hehe

Rakk

The Awesome
No problem :) I really do like this mouse! :D Especially as I got it at the low low price of free! Hehe I also love PCS for comps like this ^^

Hehe, that's why I like mine lots too :)
The thumb buttons get the better of me every so often when I accidently click them though.

Teaz

Godlike
How does one get a free mouse? ;)

A 1st PCS Forum Birthday competition. You can see it here :)

Razer Mamba FTW :D

Agreed!^

BUT i have to say, this M8000X Ghost i got is certainly impressive, it comes in better par than the logitech G9X with buttons and grip. not sure on size but its very adaptable and copable. now if only PCS would be holding competitions like this nearly every few weeks or so with nice prizes like these :p it would certainly be nice lol

TopCat

lol, to me a mouse means nothing i have a mickey the mouse mouse<< lol and i have not seen any different in my gaming than a gaming mouse , it can have all the fancy hotkeys or whatever but the feel of a mouse does not make me more ' better ' at a game lol.

Rakk

The Awesome
lol, to me a mouse means nothing i have a mickey the mouse mouse<< lol and i have not seen any different in my gaming than a gaming mouse , it can have all the fancy hotkeys or whatever but the feel of a mouse does not make me more ' better ' at a game lol.

I agree, I've now got a mouse with some extra buttons on it, but I never needed them before, my previous mouse was very simple and I didn't need anymore.
My new mouse is all very snazzy and all but I'm not using the new buttons and profiles and whatever :)

JSG10

Expert
Hehe, that's why I like mine lots too :)
The thumb buttons get the better of me every so often when I accidently click them though.

I've not clicked the thumb buttons accidently as yet but I do often click the mode button by mistake with my "ring" finger. Although as I don't have more than 1 mode on it at the moment it makes no difference other than to change the colour of the LED lol