Where can i buy games from

-Silent-

hey, im looking to buy some pc games, could anyonme reccomend a site that sells them cheap and some good games, i like games like COD, minecraft, etc :D

JonnyPx

Gold Level Poster
shopto.net and amazon.co.uk are very good. Shopto.net are very cheap and also do free next day delivery!

LFFPicard

Godlike
Steam is a very good digital distribution, they do midweek madness and weekend deals all the time so some games can be very cheap.
Gamersgate is also very good.

For boxed retail your left with Amazon, play.com etc.

Gishank

Bright Spark
I'd say Steam, it's digital distribution so you'll need a relatively decent connection however it's the best place to get games quick, easy, and cheaply. They have regular sales too.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
I'll second (third? fourth?) Steam.

There are some things in life that scare me, and one of those things is cheap boxed PC games. WHY are they so cheap? At least with Steam (or other digi-distributors) you are simply DLing the same product everyone else has :D

/tinfoilhatoff

PokerFace

Banned
I'll second (third? fourth?) Steam.

There are some things in life that scare me, and one of those things is cheap boxed PC games. WHY are they so cheap? At least with Steam (or other digi-distributors) you are simply DLing the same product everyone else has :D

/tinfoilhatoff

If you download a game off Steam and later your HDD goes 'pear-shaped', can you download it again for free, or is it just lost?