Where's the cheapest place to get xbox live ?

Drunken Monkey

Author Level
lol glad you found it funny, btw lads that was a serious question!!!

when i had an xbox i use to get it off some reseller online, but cant remember the name... there's just so many now... and most of them look dodgy :'(

Frenchy

Prolific Poster
lol glad you found it funny, btw lads that was a serious question!!!

when i had an xbox i use to get it off some reseller online, but cant remember the name... there's just so many now... and most of them look dodgy :'(

Xbox live will generally always be the same price wherever you get it. Microsoft points can vary a little bit but not much. Tbh your best bet is just buy it on the console itself.

DeadEyeDuk

Superhero Level Poster
Agreed with French. If you insist on being a console monkey, at least do it legit :D

MS get rather funny about things that aren't done properly, so even if its a quid or 2 more, i'd always go for the "in-house" purchase than try and shave a few pounds by going elsewhere :)

tom_gr7

Life Serving
When I was a console monkey a number of years ago, I used to buy from gamestation, then you get points on ya points card thingy.

edit - live is a rip of, so are ms points....so is xbox :)

Wozza63

Biblical Poster
ive never had a problem with amazon and i know its cheaper than Game and other high street shops

the first few on here are very good deals, 12months for £30 or 14 months for £35 and a gun for gears 3

Dubbie

Russia lol, My friend can get me like 6000MSP for like £10/$15
membership im not sure as you need a code but it will be deffo cheaper than the west by faaaaaar,